Shelbyville transfers

oleVandyfan06

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilolme was right, there is no need to apologize. The Giles girls just took the long way around to get to LC. Is it true that at one time they were enrolled in three different Mid-State public schools? How many "visits" did they take? How many telephone calls were made? How many coaches were contacted? Homeland Security would be challenged to find out the answers to these questions. Health issues, family issues, driving issues all are legitimate concerns but where does the truth stop and fiction begin. Any coach in his/her right mind would love to have the girls; but dealing with the Mother may be more than a coach can bargain with. She may not fear Mr. Bernard Childress; she just might get to meet him at some point and time as eligiblity forms go in to the TSSAA. Is the package all tied up, nice and neat, with a bow? Time will tell! The one person that ought to be fit to be tied is the Giles County coach, he has to play them twice. And I believe that the real estate market in Lawrence County must be avoiding the current recession; in case you cannot read between the lines that is oozing with sarcasm. No apologies to me, I got this one right from the very start. Hwy 64 West is just a little more crooked that I even thought.

You mean this one?

Looks like koufax32 looked in the wrong direction and owes LCHS an apology.

I think not :popcorneater:

At the time of that statement it was very true. Looks like someone blew it somewhere. If it is ever found out that any recruitment occurred here I will gladly turn them in myself.

It is surprising what people have done in the past that they want to pass on to others today. They know of whom I speak.

You mean this one?

2 wrongs don't make a right.Although It's been said that 3 lefts do!(make a right) :thumb:

Looks like koufax32 looked in the wrong direction and owes LCHS an apology.

I think not :thumb:

At the time of that statement it was very true. Looks like someone blew it somewhere. If it is ever found out that any recruitment occurred here I will gladly turn them in myself.

It is surprising what people have done in the past that they want to pass on to others today. They know of whom I speak.

I see many different opinions on this post and want to ask a question. If the transfer gets the opportunity to play ball in college because she transfered to a better program is that a bad thing?

The education she gets in high school will be the same at any of the private schools so really the transfer is only looking to continue her education in college while playing ball. is this a bad thing?

As an adult if you find a better job you change jobs! Why should a teenager not be allowed to better her self?

I hear their steps. Would anyone have thoughts of hiring an employee that changes jobs a lot? Changing residences is different. This situation is fixing to get out of hand if it is not already. Yes, transferring for circumstance is different but transferring because a BETTER TEAM? Transferring for better living conditions and homesituation but to play on a better team? maybe thats important too?

I see many different opinions on this post and want to ask a question. If the transfer gets the opportunity to play ball in college because she transfered to a better program is that a bad thing?

The education she gets in high school will be the same at any of the private schools so really the transfer is only looking to continue her education in college while playing ball. is this a bad thing?

As an adult if you find a better job you change jobs! Why should a teenager not be allowed to better her self?

The vast majority will get to college basketball through AAU or YBOA.

Not talking specifically about these transfers, but a lot of times, if the players were as good as the parents believe then their previous program would have been better and there would be no reason to transfer to the greener grass.

The vast majority will get to college basketball through AAU or YBOA.

Not talking specifically about these transfers, but a lot of times, if the players were as good as the parents believe then their previous program would have been better and there would be no reason to transfer to the greener grass.

Bingo! Lots of transfers that I have seen have been away from a situation. Maybe or maybe not to

Greener pastures. :thumb:

Parents, if they have the means, can do that. :thumb:

• 1 month later...
What blows my mind is you basketball fascist! Perhaps you should run for public office. You want to control what we all are allowed to do, by rule, Perhaps the TSSAA ought to look into message boards involving high school athletics. To date I've read VERY little useful information from them.

Then don't read them. :popcorneater: