BLACK SUNDAY AT RIVERDALE

flyfish

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, after reading this crazy thread, this last post got me confused, and that is easy enough to do, ha.

Is SECMAN and UABBLAZER77 the same person?

No, but there is a coach on this thread that DOES have more than one ID. 'Rumor' has it that there is about 9 or 10 of them. And it is NOT Coach Wyatt! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

And I agree with you that this thread IS crazy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's sad only in this county where a man stands up for himself is he shot down. I commend Mr Devinner for trying to clear his name but I too wish he had not came on here because many of you took your shots at him. Now the coach with all of the screen names and personalities has to be Coach Hankins because the kids say that he lives on Coach T with several different user names. I only have one issue here and it is not whether Mr Devinner is going over to Oakland or Blackman. I really hopes he would stay at Riverdale for those kids because they love him there. My son says the kids all over admire him. Should we be asking why is he leaving or why has all of the coaches left a school so rich in tradition? If you are not aware that have been about 20 coaches at least that have left since Coach Aydelott has taken over. Look at all of the Oakland Coaches and Administration they are former Warriors. Siegel has a Warrior on staff. MTCS has a Warrior, Trousdale has two. The bottom line is Aydelott has no control over that program and coaches don't want to be apart of a cancer. There are only two coaches that are left on that staff and the only reason they are coaching is because they are head coaches in other sports. Now you wonder why Devinner wants to leave. He is probably mistreated like everyone else is including those kids. I think that the Warrior Nation need to realize that they have a cancer coaching staff that don't know how to win. Metro Ron is only good in the Metro and Hot Head Hankins don't know nothing about an offensive line. I say bring back Britton and name Chris White the head coach. Then you will see how the program will turn around. You have two people that are the cancer and they have detroyed a dynasty.

It's sad only in this county where a man stands up for himself is he shot down. I commend Mr Devinner for trying to clear his name but I too wish he had not came on here because many of you took your shots at him. Now the coach with all of the screen names and personalities has to be Coach Hankins because the kids say that he lives on Coach T with several different user names. I only have one issue here and it is not whether Mr Devinner is going over to Oakland or Blackman. I really hopes he would stay at Riverdale for those kids because they love him there. My son says the kids all over admire him. Should we be asking why is he leaving or why has all of the coaches left a school so rich in tradition? If you are not aware that have been about 20 coaches at least that have left since Coach Aydelott has taken over. Look at all of the Oakland Coaches and Administration they are former Warriors. Siegel has a Warrior on staff. MTCS has a Warrior, Trousdale has two. The bottom line is Aydelott has no control over that program and coaches don't want to be apart of a cancer. There are only two coaches that are left on that staff and the only reason they are coaching is because they are head coaches in other sports. Now you wonder why Devinner wants to leave. He is probably mistreated like everyone else is including those kids. I think that the Warrior Nation need to realize that they have a cancer coaching staff that don't know how to win. Metro Ron is only good in the Metro and Hot Head Hankins don't know nothing about an offensive line. I say bring back Britton and name Chris White the head coach. Then you will see how the program will turn around. You have two people that are the cancer and they have detroyed a dynasty.

I would say that at least some of the coaches left because they were loyal to Rankin and when he left that looked for other opportunities. I know at least two if not more are now head coaches and the two I know of have gold rings for their respective new teams. Cant blame them for leaving. Some may have left because of Ron but thats always going to happen any time there is a coaching change. And why call him metro Ron. He is no longer in metro. Yes thats where he came from but others dont call Ron Crawford rutherford crawford or others dont call Kevin Creasy rutherford creasy. I think some of you are hilarious. Riverdale should be pretty tough this year and if they are and win the next gold ball for Riverdale I wonder how many will change their minds about Ron A? I wonder if any of you that dont think he can coach will have a different opinion or if you will say that it was the kids that won. Funny how when a team doesnt do well its the coaches fault and if they do well its the players. Gotta wonder why some folks would be crazy enough to be a coach.

Actually Siegel has a couple of ex Warrior Coaches. Coach Wyatt and Coach Davis who was the clone's freshman line coach.

As to whether or not Coach A can really make it out here in the 'COUNTRY', I say simply "BRING IT, THEN SING IT"!

Wins SPEAK much LOUDER than words on the T and unfortunatly we have not seen to many wins lately.

Also NOT 20 coaches have left as at its height with Rankin, not even R'dale had 20 coaches. Adding together the varsity staff and the freshman staff there were only about 16 of them.

Actually Siegel has a couple of ex Warrior Coaches. Coach Wyatt and Coach Davis who was the clone's freshman line coach.

As to whether or not Coach A can really make it out here in the 'COUNTRY', I say simply "BRING IT, THEN SING IT"!

Wins SPEAK much LOUDER than words on the T and unfortunatly we have not seen to many wins lately.

Also NOT 20 coaches have left as at its height with Rankin, not even R'dale had 20 coaches. Adding together the varsity staff and the freshman staff there were only about 16 of them.

I think he may be including coaches that came with Coach A and have since left as well.

I think he may be including coaches that came with Coach A and have since left as well.

OK, but two of Rankins staff is still there and coaching. Coach Fields and Breedon were both on Rankins staff.

Main thing is Coach A has not run off all the old staff..................YET! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK, but two of Rankins staff is still there and coaching. Coach Fields and Breedon were both on Rankins staff.

Main thing is Coach A has not run off all the old staff..................YET! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I bet coach A. wishes you were a coach. You and a bunch of other posters that have all the answers would make him look like a great coach. Also I don't think any school should allow non-faculty people to coach,unless they were previously a teachercoach. Even if it meant you did not have enough coaches. You would be better off without them anyway.

I bet coach A. wishes you were a coach. You and a bunch of other posters that have all the answers would make him look like a great coach. Also I don't think any school should allow non-faculty people to coach,unless they were previously a teachercoach. Even if it meant you did not have enough coaches. You would be better off without them anyway.

Just my two cents. One coach, person or player does not make a team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO WARRIORS!

What do you mean by only good in metro? The dynasty as you call it is being destoyed by people bashing and not supporting your coach. The cancer is people determined to bash a coach and in no way help support Riverdale football. As for Mr. Devinner and any other coaches, if they don't like Coach A.'s coaching then they need to leave. Also,some of the coaches who have left did so for promotions .

I bet he does not. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ID number 2 Coach? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="