High Schoolers in the Rocky Top League

IrishBBall

I was told by Andre Whitehead that the games would be at various sites. Karns, Anderson County, Maryville. I think they start towards the end of August.

Info will be coming soon on this league. Most if not all of the players have been contacted that are playing. ScottA11, give me a call when you get a chance.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Info will be coming soon on this league. Most if not all of the players have been contacted that are playing. ScottA11, give me a call when you get a chance.

Chill,

The guy coaching our Blount County team talked to our WB players early in the summer over at Fulton during Jody's team camp. We haven't heard anything since. I'm assuming we should shortly?

Also, I was under the impression that all of the games were going to be played at AC. Has that changed?

How's summer going?

The Maryville players have not been contacted. Their high school coach has never mentioned it to them.

Same goes for Loudon County... where can we get some info on this? Be nice to know if your on a team or not so that you don't say you'll play for someone else in the fall or need to make work schedule arrangements for those who usually don't play in the fall. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The Maryville players have not been contacted. Their high school coach has never mentioned it to them.

Same goes for Loudon County... where can we get some info on this? Be nice to know if your on a team or not so that you don't say you'll play for someone else in the fall or need to make work schedule arrangements for those who usually don't play in the fall. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The players from Loudon County have been contacted.

Titlow was called and a message was left, but there was a question if it was the right number.

Titlow plays for the Tennessee tigers and is in Orlando the next two weeks,Im sure Andre is down there and will notify him,by the way this will be a reuion of Hood,Powers and titlow since they were freshman,Hood and Titlow on the same team should be very fun to watch,the've both had great summers.As freshman they were very good together.Dont know much about Haskins seen him play a few times around Knox descent player, kind of a tweener 3,4 type player,Powers when he plays within himself is a very nice player, if he doesnt force it can shoot well.mabry dont know about,rather had the hilton kid at point nice ball handler and passer.loudon and l.c. kids on the same floor,should be interesting.

Titlow was called and a message was left, but there was a question if it was the right number.

Titlow plays for the Tennessee tigers and is in Orlando the next two weeks,Im sure Andre is down there and will notify him,by the way this will be a reuion of Hood,Powers and titlow since they were freshman,Hood and Titlow on the same team should be very fun to watch,the've both had great summers.As freshman they were very good together.Dont know much about Haskins seen him play a few times around Knox descent player, kind of a tweener 3,4 type player,Powers when he plays within himself is a very nice player, if he doesnt force it can shoot well.mabry dont know about,rather had the hilton kid at point nice ball handler and passer.loudon and l.c. kids on the same floor,should be interesting.

The Loudon County Team will be tough to beat. I understand why the coach took Mabry. He's long, athletic, and a good shooter. Mabry has had trouble with his knee for the past year. Hopefully he can return to the player from his sophmore campaign and provide LC with some needed offensive support. I am sure Powers will be a staple at point for the Loudon County team. He did a great job running the team last season while Hilton was hurt. It was during this stretch that LC knocked off Farragut and Maryville. I look for Powers to shine throughout this experience as he plays with a chip on his shoulder everytime he's on the court.

The word around town is that every college coach within 500 miles is going to be at this thing every week to watch the best players in East TN hoop it up.

Does anyone know where there is an updated list of players and teams?

Glad to hear all of the coaches within 500 miles will be there. I always wanted to meet Coach K and Roy Williams. :angry:

:angry: I guess I should have been more clear...this is a dead period for D1 coaches. However, this does not apply to D2, D3, and NAIA schools. Those coaches are the ones that will be in attendance. Sorry to crush your dream of meeting Coach K and Roy Williams.