Latest Bolus rankings

Indian

http://www.kyprephoops.com/0910/May09BolusTNGirls.html

This might pick up the posts a little. As usual, he's missing some, the one that stood out for me is the MTSU commitment from Lawrence County, but there are others. Still the majority of the top players should be on the list. Not making it won't cost any player a scholarship so nobody should go wild over his selections, this is just informative and entertaining to see most (again, most) of the state's best players in an organized list.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.kyprephoops.com/0910/May09BolusTNGirls.html

This might pick up the posts a little. As usual, he's missing some, the one that stood out for me is the MTSU commitment from Lawrence County, but there are others. Still the majority of the top players should be on the list. Not making it won't cost any player a scholarship so nobody should go wild over his selections, this is just informative and entertaining to see most (again, most) of the state's best players in an organized list.

At least he picks from all across the state and not just middle and west. I am glad to see Rechelle Dye (South Greene) on the list.

I would put Heather Butler in the top 12. I guaruntee you she is high on Kevin McMillan's list at UTM, she can play in the OVC. Union is in the mix and would love to have her.

Hate to say it, but I'd take Butler over TT Flowers any day of the week. I know for a fact Butler is high on Coach McMillan's list at UTM as well as Coach Campbell's list at Union. She could easily play in the OVC for Coach McMillan and could probably be All-American at Union by her Senior season.

Don't forget those players that really didnt have a team or coach behind them for example Perica Glenn from Milan High School. The games they won during the season were because of her work in the post. Also, for half the season she could not get into her rhythm do to the fact that the coach had them playing 1 minute increments before he finally decided his true starting five players.

And Ferriss at 3. Seriously, 6' tall, not even in the top 100.

The only problem with this is that Ferriss is not 6'... she is 6'8"... and those are 8 huge inches. If Shaq were 8 inches shorter, he never would have made the NBA and been a superstar... but he is not 8 inches shorter.

Being in the 3 spot may be high, especially with some of the next few behind her, but 6'8" is enough to dominate, and rightly so she is considered one of the top post players in the state.