July 16th @ Heritage Georgia 8 AM

July 18th @ Maryville College Passing Day 10 AM

July 21st @ Soddy 5

Scrimmage Schedule:

July 31st @ Hixson 10 AM

August 7th @ South Pittsburg 7pm

August 14th Jamboree @ Grundy

August 21st BBQ Scrimmage W/ Lookout Valley 6 PM

Thanks are all those times Central? I would love to be able to get to that Maryville 7-on-7 just to see all those talented teams and players that will be there.

Thought they looked alright this evening. I don't put a lot of stock into 7 on 7 as for as the offense goes unless your running the spread etc.. The quarterbacks seemed to have a lot of zip on ball.

I really liked the coverage the defense had today overall from what I could tell they seemed to be in good position in coverage. They just need to know its alright to knock the ball down and live another down that you don't have to go for an interception all the time.

Sequatchie,

you make good points about not putting alot of stock in 7 on 7 drills. They are good practice for teams and that is about it. They allow you to work on coverage and alignment against many formations on defense also they provide good timing on pass routes between the qb and wrs. Also I feel they are good to help keep players competitive juices flowing during this time. It breaks up the monotony of just lifting and running. Good luck to the Indians this year except for one game and I hope you guys are able to find a coach to replace the one that left.

Did the Indians participate in the 7-on-7 at Signal Mtn. today? If they did how did they look?

They were not there. There were 12 Teams there. Soddy Daisy, Red Bank, Ridgeland, Signal, South Pitt., Hixson, Central, East Ridge, Franklin, McCallie, Bradley Co.,and somebody else I can't think of. Anyway, it was a very fun event. Although they were not the best team there, people better get ready for Signal Mtn, with Soddy Daisy and Ridgeland being the two best teams, in my opinion.

They were not there. There were 12 Teams there. Soddy Daisy, Red Bank, Ridgeland, Signal, South Pitt., Hixson, Central, East Ridge, Franklin, McCallie, Bradley Co.,and somebody else I can't think of. Anyway, it was a very fun event. Although they were not the best team there, people better get ready for Signal Mtn, with Soddy Daisy and Ridgeland being the two best teams, in my opinion.

ithink you left one very important and loaded with talent team out of the top two. RED BANK