Pirates scrimmages

Fast Willy here. The Pirates are starting to look better. After watching both scrimages, you can start to see the improvement in the offense. I can feel the excitment in the air as can everyone in the valley. This team should be a force to recon with and the folks from Jasper better watch out because I'm sure they do not Fear The Beock!!!!!!!!!!! :o

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fast Willy here. The Pirates are starting to look better. After watching both scrimages, you can start to see the improvement in the offense. I can feel the excitment in the air as can everyone in the valley. This team should be a force to recon with and the folks from Jasper better watch out because I'm sure they do not Fear The Beock!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Your Right Your Right!!!!!!!!!! PIRATES DON'T KNOW WHAT FEAR IS.

Does SP have another scrimmage before the 1st game or is the jamboree the last preseason scrimmage? BTW, Fast Willy, what does fearing A boeck have to do with anything? I looked up Boeck's disease and this is what it said it was.

Boeck's disease also referred to as Sarcoidosis is a disease which can affect many organs within the body. It causes the development of granulomas. Granulomas are masses resembling little tumors. They are made up of clumps of cells from the immune system.

If someone on the board has Boeck's disease or Sarcoidosis then I apologize for not understanding.

Does SP have another scrimmage before the 1st game or is the jamboree the last preseason scrimmage? BTW, Fast Willy, what does fearing A boeck have to do with anything? I looked up Boeck's disease and this is what it said it was.

Boeck's disease also referred to as Sarcoidosis is a disease which can affect many organs within the body. It causes the development of granulomas. Granulomas are masses resembling little tumors. They are made up of clumps of cells from the immune system.

If someone on the board has Boeck's disease or Sarcoidosis then I apologize for not understanding.

Thats about the only kind of "Boeck" sp is scared of.