Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

TC 35 Lafayette Rednecks 0 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

What joke.....not the score....that's about right. Goolsby's first game as a head coach could be ...ugly.

The joke is someone from Hartsville that calls himself Slimhady (shesalady) calling somebody else a redneck.

Well......I guess he would know..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

At least them Lafayette rednecks didnt get skeered and drop us from the schedule like them Chicken County Owls did. :o:o

"drop us" :mrgreen: Exactly right....Drop ya'll.....all the Shesaladies.

I hate Smith Co. doesn't play Trousdale Co. ...........but I'm glad we dropped "us"from the schedule. :o

At least them Lafayette rednecks didnt get skeered and drop us from the schedule like them Chicken County Owls did. :o:o

"drop us" :mrgreen: Exactly right....Drop ya'll.....all the Shesaladies.

I hate Smith Co. doesn't play Trousdale Co. ...........but I'm glad we dropped "us"from the schedule. :o

Terdmite.. you got a personel problem with me. I'm on here talking a little trash with the Macon County faithful, and here you come with your personel attacks on me. If you got a personal problem with me, just tell me where you wanna meet at and lets take care of it.

At least them Lafayette rednecks didnt get skeered and drop TC from the schedule like them Chicken County Owls did. :o:mrgreen:

Slim: The problem with the series between TC and SC goes back all the way to 1958, Coach Jim B. and "Harddog" Blair. The series has been severed several times since 1958, always after something occured during a game. This is wise to do this to let things cool off and after a few years the two teams will probably renew their series. Evidentally you are not aware of what occured last year on your sideline with your DOS and one of our players. This incident is caught on game film and cannot be denied. You might want to ask your DOS about this and you will understand, along with the past problems the two schools have had, why the two teams are not playing each other. As far as SC being "skerred" to play TC, SC picked up White House in TC's place. Nuff said.

At least them Lafayette rednecks didnt get skeered and drop us from the schedule like them Chicken County Owls did. :?:o

"drop us" :o Exactly right....Drop ya'll.....all the Shesaladies.

I hate Smith Co. doesn't play Trousdale Co. ...........but I'm glad we dropped "us"from the schedule. :mrgreen:

Terdmite.. you got a personel problem with me. I'm on here talking a little trash with the Macon County faithful, and here you come with your personel attacks on me. If you got a personal problem with me, just tell me where you wanna meet at and lets take care of it.

Look, I talk as much "trash" as anyone. I enjoy it and have fun with it. Most know it's good natured fun. Poking a sharp stick at each other and the likes. That's what a lot of this is about and makes it fun.

I DO have a problem with people talking mean spirited trash or what ever you want to call it, to kids.

There is a difference in what I saw and "talking trash". Just my opinion.

And evidently MY trash Talk has gotten under your skin. Who would have thought that. A grown man can give it out to kids, but can't take it. :o