Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co.

geo1126

i agree, goolsby come into about as bad a situation as a new coach could ever get, but by being TRUTHFUL, FAIR, and a genuine care for his young men, with a respect for them, he has earned a respect from their parents and the rest of the fans that have always followed Macon County.A person could tell this from being at the game friday night, there is an excitement back in players and from the stands that has been taken away from them over the past 3-4 years. Good luck tigers friday night

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, goolsby come into about as bad a situation as a new coach could ever get, but by being TRUTHFUL, FAIR, and a genuine care for his young men, with a respect for them, he has earned a respect from their parents and the rest of the fans that have always followed Macon County.A person could tell this from being at the game friday night, there is an excitement back in players and from the stands that has been taken away from them over the past 3-4 years. Good luck tigers friday night

VERY WELL SAID! MOFO

I think Coach G. has them going in the right direction. The Tigers are going to take their lumps this year, but that should be expected with the amount of young kids they are playing. No doubt, if left alone to run the program the way he see's fit, the Tigers will be a force to reckon with in a couple of years. It's just going to take time. Hang in there Tigers and keep playing hard all year, just like last friday night. Them boys never gave up. Something you might not have been able to say in the past. Best of luck the rest of the year. TC will be pulling for you. :mellow:

I think Coach G. has them going in the right direction. The Tigers are going to take their lumps this year, but that should be expected with the amount of young kids they are playing. No doubt, if left alone to run the program the way he see's fit, the Tigers will be a force to reckon with in a couple of years. It's just going to take time. Hang in there Tigers and keep playing hard all year, just like last friday night. Them boys never gave up. Something you might not have been able to say in the past. Best of luck the rest of the year. TC will be pulling for you. :roflol:

We will be pulling for the jackets as well. Go get'm jackets show them kentucky boys how to play football. Yall have yet another great team again this year. I for one am glad to live close to such a GREAT PROGRAM. Please encourage and hope that macon gets their program turned around. I UNDERSTAND when we are playing t.c. who your pulling for and that;s part fun. Keep us in your thoughts and we'll try to do the same. p.s. GO FETCH ANOTHER GOLD BALL.

Coach goolsby you said that you could score on anybody, i hope that you can on a 3rd string hartsville team.RBS can beat the coaching staff at mchs.hope you do us a favor,and go back to smith co and take dyer with you. AND THAT IS THE REST OF THE STORY,GOOD DAY :wacko:

THEY, left 2. I wish they would send them to rbs. Macon would do alot better and a whole lot less trouble caused.

Coach goolsby you said that you could score on anybody, i hope that you can on a 3rd string hartsville team.RBS can beat the coaching staff at mchs.hope you do us a favor,and go back to smith co and take dyer with you. AND THAT IS THE REST OF THE STORY,GOOD DAY :lol:

THEY, left 2. I wish they would send them to rbs. Macon would do alot better and a whole lot less trouble caused.

OUCH!