Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co.

geo1126

GO MACON!!!!!!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!! LETS SEND THOSE JACKETS BACK DOWN THE HILL WITH THEIR HEADS BETWEEN THEIR LITTLE BITTY STINGERS!!!! We've worked hard to get to this point Tigers!!

It's a NEW DAY in Macon!!! This is what we have all been waiting long and hard for...don't dwell on the ones who did you wrong in the past. The past is just that, it's the past. Today is what we have at hand. Make the most of it Tigers!!!! Just by watching you boys in scrimmages so far, its evident that your attitudes are great, and you are ready to give 110%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, MITE it mite be, Ill tell ya, if you will tell me the last time you trimmed your nails. Be CAREFUL I had taco's last night.

Lets see Tojo - "where I was raised - on a chicken's --- " That don't sound too good to me Tojo.

Sorry it don't meet your standards of humor, but that's all it was no harm meant. I'll try to do better next time cooter.

Yes, MITE it mite be, Ill tell ya, if you will tell me the last time you trimmed your nails. Be CAREFUL I had taco's last night.

Lets see Tojo - "where I was raised - on a chicken's --- " That don't sound too good to me Tojo.

Sorry it don't meet your standards of humor, but that's all it was no harm meant. I'll try to do better next time cooter.

No harm - no "fowl"

Hey kids...lets quit worrying about who is going to scratch who's ***

and remember that tonight is the night the TIGERS ARE GOING TO RUN THOSE

MOSQUITOS BACK DOWN THE HILL!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ole scooter don't have a dog in this fight - but I can tell you that MC will have to have one more effort to win this game - just don't see it.

Ole scooter don't have a dog in this fight - but I can tell you that MC will have to have one more effort to win this game - just don't see it.

Cooter, what does the Good Book say about "David and Goliath"? Yes, TC may have all of their state

championships, but I think our boys have something to prove. They are looking at this

year as coming out of the cocoon. This is a new beginning. Yes we may be young, but

look out Jackets! These boys are ready to shine in front of their fans, old/ex coaches

and most of all to themselves and Coach Goolsby. TIGER PRIDE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm like scoot....no dog in it. Mosquitos?? Them mosquitos will probably bite where Joe is scratching.

I kinda sorta would like to see the Smith Co. boy do well in his 1st game as the head man.......but I think today would be a good time to by stock in Calamine Lotion and Lanacane for them mosquitos. :roflol:

I'm like scoot....no dog in it. Mosquitos?? Them mosquitos will probably bite where Joe is scratching.

I kinda sorta would like to see the Smith Co. boy do well in his 1st game as the head man.......but I think today would be a good time to by stock in Calamine Lotion and Lanacane for them mosquitos. :roflol:

BE QUITE MITE!

Cooter, what does the Good Book say about "David and Goliath"? Yes, TC may have all of their state

championships, but I think our boys have something to prove. They are looking at this

year as coming out of the cocoon. This is a new beginning. Yes we may be young, but

look out Jackets! These boys are ready to shine in front of their fans, old/ex coaches

and most of all to themselves and Coach Goolsby. TIGER PRIDE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

What does The Good Book say about David and Goliath? It says that David was a chosen vessel of God to destroy the Philistine (Goliath) to show the power of God. Now, I don't think that MC is the chosen vessel BUT if they are, they will win. You make the choice. Again, I don't have a dog in this hunt.