Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co.

geo1126

]

:D Yeah. We get transfers all the time? OK! This one just happened to come from Germany. You wouldn't believe all that we had to go through to get him!

:thumb: The freight bill alone nearly broke the bank!! Great kick for the youngun. Hope that

will continue thru the season. We're going to miss Jared, kicking & punting. Maybe we've found

another one.

Gotta find out what a gobber is. LOL

mofojoe, football isn't the most important thing in TC...it's the ONLY thing! :thumb:

Our seniors are only allowed to graduate when they get injured & can't play. :D

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Yeah. We get transfers all the time? OK! This one just happened to come from Germany. You wouldn't believe all that we had to go through to get him!

Good to see you back on here Snoball. Where you been?

i've just gotten back from the netherlands, i was scouting a 4 year old speed skating prodigy that we're signing up for an exchange program in 2022. :D

you know, i can still remember laying in a crib as a baby and looking up to see jim b. talking my dad into moving us to trousdale. that's where trousdale's real edge came in. you gotta have a good eye for talent early on. :thumb:

seven, it's the darkest day in a yellow jackets life when he turns 24 and has to hang up his cleats!!!! :thumb:

i've just gotten back from the netherlands, i was scouting a 4 year old speed skating prodigy that we're signing up for an exchange program in 2022. :lol:

you know, i can still remember laying in a crib as a baby and looking up to see jim b. talking my dad into moving us to trousdale. that's where trousdale's real edge came in. you gotta have a good eye for talent early on. :lol:

seven, it's the darkest day in a yellow jackets life when he turns 24 and has to hang up his cleats!!!! :lol:

:roflol:

mofojoe,

We just wanted a little conversation. If you'd read this thread last year, you would know where we are coming from. I see you are new here. Welcome to the "T"! :lol:

:roflol: Yeah. We get transfers all the time? OK! This one just happened to come from Germany. You wouldn't believe all that we had to go through to get him!

Good to see you back on here Snoball. Where you been?

i've just gotten back from the netherlands, i was scouting a 4 year old speed skating prodigy that we're signing up for an exchange program in 2022. :lol:

you know, i can still remember laying in a crib as a baby and looking up to see jim b. talking my dad into moving us to trousdale. that's where trousdale's real edge came in. you gotta have a good eye for talent early on. :lol:

seven, it's the darkest day in a yellow jackets life when he turns 24 and has to hang up his cleats!!!! :lol:

snoball, my hats off to you man. Recruiting's tough. Especially when you have to compete with the likes

of FCS, et.al. Sounds like you came thru again. LOL

Ah, yes, the smell of fresh cut grass on the playing field, fresh water in the creek, & pigskin in the

air. Gotta love it!! Can't wait to see the Purple & Gold on the field for real again. kicking butt & taking

names. Gotta have something to live for. This is it! Sic 'em Jackets. :lol:

Grunt,

I was told last night by the coaching staff that our kicker's right foot was a little sore. I guess from kicking so much the last few days. So, he just turned around and started kicking with his left foot! He hit one from 38.

A little off topic (obviously no one cares), but I thought the Jr. High "looked" pretty good last night. Real good size and speed. Of course there were alot of mistakes made, but I guess that is to be expected with our motley crew of a coaching staff. :blush:

Grunt,

I was told last night by the coaching staff that our kicker's right foot was a little sore. I guess from kicking so much the last few days. So, he just turned around and started kicking with his left foot! He hit one from 38.

A little off topic (obviously no one cares), but I thought the Jr. High "looked" pretty good last night. Real good size and speed. Of course there were alot of mistakes made, but I guess that is to be expected with our motley crew of a coaching staff. :roflol:

to paraphrase the great yogi berra, "that kicker is amphibious, he can kick with either foot!"

i think the jr. high is going to be alright this year if they keep their nose to grindstone and stay focused. the same cannot be said for those coaches, most of them are a lost cause!!! :roflolk:

Grunt,

A little off topic (obviously no one cares), but I thought the Jr. High "looked" pretty good last night. Real good size and speed. Of course there were alot of mistakes made, but I guess that is to be expected with our motley crew of a coaching staff. :roflol:

Sounds great! The kicking game the past few years was huge for the Jackets. Glad to see it

continue.

I heard the same thing this AM about the Jr. high team. Hope it will carry over when they get in

varsity. Have to keep that pipeline filled. LOL .........of course there's always our highly touted

recruiting program. :roflolk:

I think most of us Yankees are going to keep quiet till after the game...... :roflol: Hey mofo is that you initials JM... GT here

It'll be quieter than a mummys' tomb after the game. Comm'on say a few syllables. It's better to speak

& lose than never to speak at all...or something like that. LOL

Heck, you've got a new coach, a new Director of Schools, new hope. Man, what else can you ask for?

A win? Well, some things take time, plus it's not a good idea to play the Jackets, but, hey, what's a

loss between friends, right?

Like the old Jacket slogan says....the more things change, the more they stay the same.

BTW, not to get your blood pressure up or anything, but this is the Jackets 100th. year of

football. Tradition being what it is in on the Creekbank, in the Yellow Jacket Nation, spirits are running

at a fevered pitch. Might just want to stay home & save your money. Watch re-runs of NFL Pre-season

or something, to take your mind off it. Well, you get the idea. Have a great weekend. :roflolk:

I hope that MC will be able to put a good program together. It doesn't get done in a year tho. The new same seems to be doing some good things up there. I have lots of connections on the Hill and I've heard of lots of improvement. The best move was the new coach. Nothing against Cook, he is a good guy, just not a great coach. MC will have it tough though starting out the season with TC then FSC and goodpasture following. Then trips to SC, White House, and Westmoreland. Plus Greenbrier and Livingston will make visits to the Hill. Thats a very tough schedule for a program thats trying to rebuild. If Goolsby can win 3 games this year then he has made great progress. His guys are young and his system is new. Best of Luck to them following week 0.

TC should handle the Tigers easily. They seem focused and ready to swarm. My prediction TC 45-MC 6. The new recruit will show off his leg (right or left depending on which he decides to kick with on fri) and hits a 40 yd FG. MC will score late on the 2nd or 3rd string.

Grunt, Seven, or SnoBall yal heard if Ford is playing or is he still nursing his knee? Doubt he will be needed this week but just curious.

SnoBall just wanted to tell ya those Scrubs of a coaching uniform looked mighty good on ya the other night at the jr. high game. Someone said you had just got outta surgery and still ahd blood on them. :thumb: