7AAA Preseason Prognostications

PHargis

YES SHE IS STAYING AT MY HOUSE,WITH THAT BEEN SAID I'M GOING TO SMILE IN PHARIS FACE BECAUSE HE IS SO IN LOVE WITH RIVERDALE. :roflol::lol::roflol: .TELL ME THIS WHEN RIVERDALE WENT TO MTSU CAMP THERE WAS TWO GIRLS THAT DID NOT GO TO THE CAMP. WILL THEY GET PLAYING TIME OR NOT BECAUSE IF THOSE TWO GIRLS DON'T GET TO PLAY, :twisted: YOU BETTER GET READY.

Just curious.....How did Riverdale "go to MTSU camp"? I thought they were on P R O B A T I O N? No summer camps, no holiday tournaments, no jamborees, etc.? You must have meant when the Riverdale "NIKE FLIGHT" teams went to MTSU camp.....

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always, I am SO impressed with your consistent knowledge of the Riverdale Program, Iluvsmokeymts! Must be hard to keep up and still manage to have a life. Anyways, Riverdale Lady Warriors DID NOT attend the MTSU team camp. As previously stated, they are on probation. From what I hear, they are following the restrictions to a tee. Of course, anyone that knows Coach Maxwell-Hodges would never doubt that the LW Program would be crossing every t and dotting each i, getting ready for an exciting upcoming season. Any Riverdale players that were seen at MTSU team or individual camp were affiliated with another group/organization or on their account, NOT THE RIVERDALE TEAM OR COACHES. :twisted:

As always, I am SO impressed with your consistent knowledge of the Riverdale Program, Iluvsmokeymts! Must be hard to keep up and still manage to have a life. Anyways, Riverdale Lady Warriors DID NOT attend the MTSU team camp. As previously stated, they are on probation. From what I hear, they are following the restrictions to a tee. Of course, anyone that knows Coach Maxwell-Hodges would never doubt that the LW Program would be crossing every t and dotting each i, getting ready for an exciting upcoming season. Any Riverdale players that were seen at MTSU team or individual camp were affiliated with another group/organization or on their account, NOT THE RIVERDALE TEAM OR COACHES. :twisted:

I am glad you are impressed! And yes I do keep up with Riverdale, Siegel, Oakland, Smyrna, Blackman, LeVergne, etc. and alot of other sports as I am a huge sports fan in general. And yes, I do manage to do alot---run a household, work a full time job, own a business, take care of my family (dog and cat included), etc.

Please go back and READ the post---I did not state that Riverdale went to MTSU camp---someone else did. I am sure that they are following the probation to a "tee" and dotting every "i") AGAIN, read the post---I said that most of the Riverdale players were on the "Nike Flight" teams--and I did not say that the Riverdale "coaches", (the ones that are left anyway) were coaching them did I? (Even though HMH is listed as one of the "flight coaches" on their website). Anyone who follows travel ball saw them playing all summer on different "Nike Flight" teams--Black, Blue, Orange, Green, Silver, Gold, or whatever colors they were! And the way that the rules are written for travel team playing, they have every "right to do so"....

Stop, drink a cup of coffee and "chill"..... :roflol:

Thanks for the tip, but I don't drink coffee. It's addictive, stains your teeth, and stunts your growth. Maybe you should lay off the coffee a little bit and read my post again as well. I merely commented on your unrelenting study of Riverdale, nothing more. Mighty touchy on the Lady Warrior subject. The person that questioned Riverdale going to team camp was a post before you. I used bold and underlined words to make sure that everyone knew that they did not attend. Nevertheless, your sarcasm wasn't left undetected by anyone that has read many of your previous posts. Doesn't take a genius to see that you try to stay on both sides of the fence when it comes to your feelings about The Dale, players, and coaches. Some posts are positive and all smiles; while others are surly, deceitful, meant to stir up trouble, and hurt anyone's feelings possible by posting because they will no longer give you the satisfaction publically of knowing that you exist to them.

Hoopngal, you are my hero and your teeth are so sparkly :thumb::thumb: . It is amazing how ones constant observance of one program is more mean spirited and packed full envy than others. It is going to be a great season at THE DALE for the LW. Cream always rises to the top. :wacko:

Thanks for the tip, but I don't drink coffee. It's addictive, stains your teeth, and stunts your growth. Maybe you should lay off the coffee a little bit and read my post again as well. I merely commented on your unrelenting study of Riverdale, nothing more. Mighty touchy on the Lady Warrior subject. The person that questioned Riverdale going to team camp was a post before you. I used bold and underlined words to make sure that everyone knew that they did not attend. Nevertheless, your sarcasm wasn't left undetected by anyone that has read many of your previous posts. Doesn't take a genius to see that you try to stay on both sides of the fence when it comes to your feelings about The Dale, players, and coaches. Some posts are positive and all smiles; while others are surly, deceitful, meant to stir up trouble, and hurt anyone's feelings possible by posting because they will no longer give you the satisfaction publically of knowing that you exist to them.

Trust me Hoopngal.....I am only on ONE SIDE OF THE FENCE when it comes to your school! Having said that however; there are some really nice teachers, parents and players at the "dale" who come up and talk to me when they see me at games and out in public. Why don't you ever "jump" on other posters who might say something "negative" against your school?

Coach Lanier talked to my daughter when she was coaching her 9u AAU team this summer and she recently saw him at the grocery store and they talked about his new role at Columbia! They had a really good conversation. Kudos to him and his family! She runs into the "ex trainer" alot and they are good friends. In other words, some people didn't "drink the kool-aid" and do not share the hatred that you display.

Thanks to CoachT, we can get on this public forum and express ourselves about games, players, schools, etc. Last year I sat back and let people rip me, my husband and my daughter to pieces and sat silently---NOT HAPPENING THIS YEAR sista! I respect your opinion even though I don't agree with it. Whether you or anyone else cares if I exist or not---means nothing to me. After making some of the biggest mistakes of our lives in 08, we now know that it was destiny and a blessing in disquise and we are where we belong. Finally, our daughter can smile again and "enjoy" her sport!

As for coffee stains on my teeth---I have mine professionally whitened! :thumb: