09-10 Hampton Bulldogs Basketball: Updates

At least I can fit under a rock, LMFAO. To say: I wish that player would pass a lil more is not bashing. Ask anyone, ANYONE who has been to a Hampton High School basketball game the past two years and they will tell you that the Bulldogs have a few ball hogs. Why do you get offended so easily? And if you knew who I was you would not be bashing me there "big boy". Who do you think you are? "you are a nobody". LoL, But hey we could do this all day, I'm waiting for your next FAT LIP comment back.....

PLEASE SAY THIS TO MY FACE! Christmas may come early for me this year!

When, where.???

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES 'C', they are not adult men but they are young men and yes im sure they hear the bull going around....(this is a good life lesson for them cause life is pretty much this way from here on) THEY have to step up, forget the gossip they've heard and do their jobs to perfection (or as close as their abilities will allow them)... The accusation throwing by unsatisfied parents and fans IS NOT just a Hampton problem.....it goes on EVERYWHERE....If Johnny is shooting too much or not passing to lil Timmy when he is open, then that is an issue the COACHES MUST DEAL WITH. But i still insist that the coaches and players will step up, make the changes needed, respect one another and play TEAM ball just like they did this summer (and it wasnt ONE player that beat the high-caliber teams they beat this summer.....it was a TEAM) So, if these players are reading these posts let me say...."Young men, listen to me, you are playing a GAME so have fun! In whatever you do, give it your all and remember there will always be someone you must depend on so learn to depend on one another NOW. JONES, run that floor with confidence, find the open man with crisp passes and take the good shot when it presents itself and be relentless on 'D'......WARD and HUGHES, play your game, be relentless on 'D', but remember you have a supporting cast (as good as you two are, one nor two will ever beat five) if they believe you will pass the ball out, they will play you two looser, that will take alot of double teams off you both......HILL, post up strong and demand the ball, then go up and in STRONG!!!! your 6'6 young man, be a power house, move your feet and own the lane.....ANDREWS and LYONS, we want you to keep the hustle up, it is a great example to the others! SUBS, when your in, this is your chance to contribute as a team player its not a shoot around and dribbling contest, be confident , for you will be very much needed soon......COACHES, RESPECT YOUR PLAYERS...you'll want them to look back and respect you some day !!!!!!

Good post! I really believe some people are freaking out for no reason. They have not played their best ball and really have not played as good as they did this summer. I think they will get there and there have been flashes of it already. They just have not done it for the whole game. As far as the jealously thing goes, I don't think there is very much going on between the players. Maybe a little bit but most of that is coming from parents and families. I think some of you guys just need to be careful what you say on this board because I know for a fact the players do read this board at times. I think Hampton turns it around in a big way next game and all of this will be forgotten....except for the part where Username got personal :roflolk:

Thank You....for the most part these have been good posts.....and from what i understand, the DOGS have got themselves back on track (we'll find out soon i guess)....AHHH USERNAME is just tryn to ruffle feathers, he's probably a pretty good ole boy ! PEACE !!!!

I am a good ole boy, and this wouldn't be no fun if a lil feathers wasn't ruffled.

At least I can fit under a rock, LMFAO. To say: I wish that player would pass a lil more is not bashing. Ask anyone, ANYONE who has been to a Hampton High School basketball game the past two years and they will tell you that the Bulldogs have a few ball hogs. Why do you get offended so easily? And if you knew who I was you would not be bashing me there "big boy". Who do you think you are? "you are a nobody". LoL, But hey we could do this all day, I'm waiting for your next FAT LIP comment back.....

PLEASE SAY THIS TO MY FACE! Christmas may come early for me this year!

When, where.???

I'm at every game, you should know that since u seem to know so much about me!

The DOGS played well enough to beat Johnson County (although Still was in foul trouble). They can still play better basketball and i believe we will continue to see them improve. Ward my have only had 9 pts but he was big in many other areas......may i say he did great in the back position of the revamped 1-3-1 (thumbs up to the coaches for changes made). Hughes was hugh from the stripe, Jones was in double figures, Andrews and Lyons showed great hustle as usual and Hill played big many times (Andrews and Hill have an awesome soft touch for young men their size). DOGS, continue to improve, respect your coaches and each other, PLAY YOUR GAME, and the Hampton fans will continue to follow you as will victory!!!!!!

Well, Hampton took care of UH with little problem.....I did notice that Hampton doesnt have "killer instinct" yet....they had UH totally whooped and didnt take care of business......Young Men, you must have the reaction of a shark in bloodied water.....when you see the competition injured, move in for the kill......This game, like the Johnson Co game was a lot closer than it should have been.......///// NOW, with all that said, let me say this team showed how talented and dominate they can be WHEN they put their minds to it.......We're proud of ya DAWGS......keep working and improving......and when you decide to play with passion from beginning to end you will surprise your competition and yourselves

The Dogs won the first game at Sullivan North yesterday, winning over Sullivan South 56-38. Nathaniel Hughes led in scoring, with 14 points, D Ward had 11 points and 5 steals, and Dylan Hill had 12 points, six rebounds, and 3 blocked shots. It seems the Dogs are pulling it together, we'll see how muc so tonight when they play Unicoi County at 7 pm. Here's hoping thye put forth a better team effort than the last time they played UC, losing by 17. Go Dogs!