predictions for 5-A games this coming up week?

ftballkicker

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

This one will be alll it is hyped up to be. It will only be more physical cause both teams lost last week and are trying to stay at the top of the region standings. I am going to go out on a limb and pick Riverdale by 3. I think their field goal kicker probably got off the bus from LC's Game and started practicing. If you go by there this AM you will see him and Gary Rankin still working.

Guest bleedblue
Posted by just1np:

Riverdale over Blackman big time. Riverdale has been very good on defense and the Blaze just got torched by 31. Not a great defensive outing.

Brentwood over Centennial.

Hunters Lane over H'ville.

Franklin Co. over Lincoln Co.(next game, last game theory).

McMinn Co. over Farragut.

If blackman can spread them out then they will be ok because Riverdale looked very soft across the middle. they also seemed vonerable to speed which is not characteristic of a Riverdale team. Blackman by 7.Lincoln over Franklin Co. by 14. The LC players have just got there first taste of true Falcon football with the fans. I think they will be as focused as ever.

Blackman had better come up with something besides trying to take it up the gut, against Riverdale. It didn't play at Franklin and it sure won't against Riverdale.

Look for Centennial to possibly upset Brentwood. Centennial's back field may be enough. Philip Bates has a great belly fake that confuses defenses and he can throw the deep ball. Beech and Buchannan showing maturity. It will take offensive imagination and the fewest turnovers to win this one. Centennial 28-20

Posted by BigDogDaddy:

Blackman had better come up with something besides trying to take it up the gut, against Riverdale. It didn't play at Franklin and it sure won't against Riverdale.

Look for Centennial to possibly upset Brentwood. Centennial's back field may be enough. Philip Bates has a great belly fake that confuses defenses and he can throw the deep ball. Beech and Buchannan showing maturity. It will take offensive imagination and the fewest turnovers to win this one. Centennial 28-20

Centennial can be a very tricky team especially when they are running two quarterbacks at once, but i dont think it will be enough to upset brentwood, both teams are showing to be very strong right now but from the schedule centennial has played as of right now, i dont htink its been enough to get them ready for what brentwood will bring

Posted by just1np:

Riverdale over Blackman big time. Riverdale has been very good on defense and the Blaze just got torched by 31. Not a great defensive outing.

Lincoln County over Franklin County

Cookeville over Warren County

Cumberland County over Coffee County

Riverdale over Blackman

Oakland over Lebanon

Smyrna over Mt. Juliet

Gallatin over LaVergne

Guest fchsbull
Posted by LCstatman:
Posted by just1np:

Franklin county over Lincoln county

Riverdale over Blackman

Oakland over Lebanon

Smyrna over Mt. Juliet

Gallatin over LaVergne

Posted by fchsbull:
Posted by LCstatman:
Posted by just1np:

Riverdale over Blackman

Oakland over Lebanon

Smyrna over Mt. Juliet

Gallatin over LaVergne

Another tough week of picks! So here are my guesses:

Franklin Co. 10 vs LincolnCo. 35

Cookville 20 vs Warren Co. 6

Cumberland Co. 21 vs Coffee Co 10

Brentwood 35 vs Cenntenial 14

Hunters Lane 21 vs Hendersonville 7

McMinn Co. 21 vs Faragut 14

Oakland 40 vs Lebanon 14

Smyrna 42 vs Mt.Juliet 7

LaVergne 21 vs Gallatin 24

Riverdale 21 vs Blackman 28 : Still not sure who will win, I think whoever is in the positive catagorie in turnovers winS this one! Since it's up in the air I'm going to go with my boys! GO BLAZE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

[Edited by slim589 on 9-20-02 4:15P]

[Edited by slim589 on 9-20-02 4:17P]