Oak Ridge scrimmages

Govolsknox

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know for sure when/where the OR vs. Alcoa scrimmage will be? The Oak Ridger says it is in Alcoa. Last post on here says it is at OR. What time? Also, any news on how the team is doing would be great. Thanks!

Yea, I thought for sure it was to be played Tuesday August 11th at Oak Ridge's practice field......til Tank with the Oak Ridger posted the game was at Alcoa? OR played at Alcoa last season..............I think it is Alcoa's year to travel to OR? :thumb:

Someone please post where and at what time.........thanks! :roflolk:

Oak Ridge got pounded by Alcoa yesterday. Talked to one of the coaches and he informed me it was 31-0 Alcoa. He also talked about how we looked very sloppy. Alcoa needs to improve before the Bell Co game and the Maryville game are we could be 1-1 or 0-2. blade Oak Ridge will be lucky to finish 5-5 or better.

Oak Ridge got pounded by Alcoa yesterday. Talked to one of the coaches and he informed me it was 31-0 Alcoa. He also talked about how we looked very sloppy. Alcoa needs to improve before the Bell Co game and the Maryville game are we could be 1-1 or 0-2. blade Oak Ridge will be lucky to finish 5-5 or better.

It was not one of the better looking scrimmages for Alcoa.

Your score is not correct, check the Oak Ridger..They said 24-0 but they have since revised that as well. I was there as well & Alcoa has some work to do. From the way it looked, Blade will be starting from scratch at Oak Ridge.

Just a few scrimmage observations. This appears to be the least athletic OR team that I can remember. Our lines should be our strength but Alcoa seemed to handle us up front. We seem to have NO playmakers. I hope our schedule is as weak as it appears to be or the season could be a long one. I hear that we have a hard working group and that is great. I just wish we had a little more speed and athletic ability. Where has it all gone? I am very concerned and very intersted to hear your opinions.