CAK @ Grace

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always a pleasure to see you on the boards pujo. Good luck to the Warriors. Its been a long time since I strapped on the blue and gold and ran out for that first game of the season but the Warrior Pride that is talked about will always remain. Take care of business boys and enjoy every second of it.

Coachlogan74, you guys have really made big strides since that horrible night in Roan Mt lol. Hope you fellers whip Grace like a rented mule. No mercy.

Poor Pujo is still holding on to the "Grace Grudge"...get that chip off your shoulder, Pujo...you will feel much better about yourself!!!!! Go get 'em Rams!!! :mellow:

Two things in sports that makes it fun is liking certain teams and disliking others, I like teams that does things the right way and shows a little class, can't say I'm too fond of you're outfit. Its nothing against the kids, just the way the program is run,not alot of class. CAK might give you a good lesson. They are a pretty good bunch.

Yes! And without any help from the Grace fans!

It's apparent that the Grace AD or someone in admin. has requested that the Grace fans stay off the message boards in response to the negative publicity they received from a few posters last year. I can understand not wanting a negative light put on your school, but you would think that all the other Grace posters could help police the board enough to keep the negativity in check. Interaction with opposing fans and their views is what makes these boards interesting. It doesn't have to be ugly or negative.

At any rate, us CAK fans will be left to talk amongst ourselves for the time being. If Grace wins it will be interesting to see if any Ram's fans "break their silence". :mellow:

They remind me of carp, if you keep throwing bait in the same spot long enough, they will eventually grab it. Hold on, I think I just got a nibble.

Poor Pujo is still holding on to the "Grace Grudge"...get that chip off your shoulder, Pujo...you will feel much better about yourself!!!!! Go get 'em Rams!!! :mellow:

Glad to see the media ban has been lifted off the Rams. I've already heard from a Grace fan today, one of my customers, and they started off the conversation with some smack. :bored: This game can't get here soon enough. Good luck to your guys GraceRamFan, and I hope those new bleachers are sturdy, because there is going to be a bunch of Warrior fans coming over to OakRidge Hwy.

I hope your right football dad. its supposed to rain and this would not play well into the hands of the Warriors. (passing game, fumbles in preseason, not as many fans).

i also am glad that Grace broke the media silence. what are your thoughts on the game RamFan?

Warriors011, I don't think they are allowed to talk about the game, their team, our team, the match up, etc..... You might try asking him about their new stadium. If that's still too risky, you could ask them to talk about the weather. :mellow: