Polk vs. Bradley

CATFAN

Coach Davis will have his team ready for friday night. For the fighting i know for a fact that the Polk players will not get involved with that Davis demands respect and displine and his players play with great sportsmanship. Polks D will do great friday and the offense is way better then last year so polk should have a good chance of coming out on top. And as for looking past this game that won't happen the coaches and players want this game more then Central. I'm looking forward to friday night better get there early because its going to be a packed house GO WILDCATS!!!

The fighting will most definately not be a problem and i never said they would look past Bradley. I most definately think they wont but if that were to happen Bradley could put one on them. Polk should and will easily win this one and I will be there watching it happen. GO CATS!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched polk and loudon scrimmage. what SPEED are you talking about? Yall cain't put 28 points on BC jv team. Dicipline is one thing and peing a "patsy" is another. BC will not allow teams to come to Bear Stadium and push after the play and cheap shot(its just scrimmage games-no one sitts out ) polk keeps talking about winning a scrimmage game - Big Deal , no punts , no kick offfs, no down and distance, last time i checked thats not a game! Just load up your tractor and wagon, come on down to Bear Stadium and you can find out why games are played on a Field and not a message board. I would like to wish you a safe trip home with you first loss. Oh ya, dont compare success in a tiny lillte division (only to loose the first round of playoffs) to playing in a region the past few years with teams ranked in the top ten in the state. If you want a non-biased opinion to BC and Polk check out the Massey ratings.

I watched polk and loudon scrimmage. what SPEED are you talking about? Yall cain't put 28 points on BC jv team. Dicipline is one thing and peing a "patsy" is another. BC will not allow teams to come to Bear Stadium and push after the play and cheap shot(its just scrimmage games-no one sitts out ) polk keeps talking about winning a scrimmage game - Big Deal , no punts , no kick offfs, no down and distance, last time i checked thats not a game! Just load up your tractor and wagon, come on down to Bear Stadium and you can find out why games are played on a Field and not a message board. I would like to wish you a safe trip home with you first loss. Oh ya, dont compare success in a tiny lillte division (only to loose the first round of playoffs) to playing in a region the past few years with teams ranked in the top ten in the state. If you want a non-biased opinion to BC and Polk check out the Massey ratings.

and people think mcminn central fans were cocky! charger fans have nothing on this bradely central fan

Smokey you should see the thread in the AAA forum..

but anyway to comment about allwaysright's post... i think making the playoffs 8 seasons straight (i think its 8) is way better than goin half a decade without bein above .500 in a season.. weak schedule or not we used to play a very tough region in the playoffs and they could easily beat the bears just like they have beat us.. sure your records have sucked for the past few years and sure you play tough teams but your school is huge and your communtiy could be a lot more supportive (makes a world of difference, and cocky is not supportive) that is somethin fairly small that is an easy fix... next goes to little leage and feeder systems, ours is great and that helps in the long run.. about the size of your school, you have a ton of kids to pick from, so bc should be stacked with talent year in and year out, however coaching plays a huge roll in that.. not sayin your coaches are bad cause i have no clue but that really does make a difference...

o and by the way you can tell a lot about a team from a scrim. thats kinda why they do it.. have u ever heard you play like you practice? if you look at a scrim. like its nothin then you will have no "game like" practice by the time the season starts, and believe it or not that matters

PolkTrevy you put it right Polk is well coached and i can't wait for the game tonight because Polk will show everyone and all those bradley people that we are the better team and play with alot more heart and the Wildcat PRIDE. I'm not going to get all fired up on here i will at the game tonight all i got to say my brother plays for polk and alot of his friends i am friends with and watched or coached in lil league and i know they will bring it tonight. G.A.T.A former polk players knows what that means and thats is what the players tonight will be doing GO WILDCATS

I agree that the definition of speed in polk county is different. fast in benton is average at most schools (ask mcminn central). BC likely has three guys faster than PCs fastest. Nonetheless it is a game in which PC has nothing to lose and everything to gain. A motivated wildcat team will win a close one 17-13 on the field!

Great Job Polk, I have gone thru 2 bottles of ketchup , eating my words. The chase boys in the backfield may not be the fastest in the world, but i would take them boys ANYTIME, outstanding. Good quarter back play. Great coaching , can we have a few of them. Good luck with the rest of your season , i hope yall win state. I thought serge had heart, the whole team has heart and not one bit of quit.

allwaysright I like how you show class good luck to Bradley the rest of the season. I'm just glad that a lot of the Bradley fans seen how Polk players play with heart and that Wildcat PRIDE and as for the Bradley fans that dressed up in straw hats and all that crap that looked so freakin stupid but those are the ones that have no class. for the ones that i talked to when i was leaving they showed class and i'm already for the first game next year. Great job Wildcats

allwaysright I like how you show class good luck to Bradley the rest of the season. I'm just glad that a lot of the Bradley fans seen how Polk players play with heart and that Wildcat PRIDE and as for the Bradley fans that dressed up in straw hats and all that crap that looked so freakin stupid but those are the ones that have no class. for the ones that i talked to when i was leaving they showed class and i'm already for the first game next year. Great job Wildcats

Lets see the classless people in Bradley county made me hate the Bears sooooo much. The forwards sending around in text message was ridiculous. You Bradley fans need to grow up. We didnt run our mouth we just did the talking on the field. And boy did we smash them in the mouth. However, good game both teams fought hard. Bradley's student section shouldn't have been so trashy but hey it makes for great football when the cocky team gets smacked right in the mouth. Can't wait for the game next year and I really can't wait to see my boys get ahold of CENTRAL. :thumb: