Blue Ridge Conference Jamboree

drewcrew96

Well im not coming on here to rag on greeneville like i did 2 years ago. when greeneville backed out on playing us in basketball... thier is no doubt greeneville will prob go to state. they might win state. i think this was one of the dumbest things ive seen putting greeneville in this conference.. but hey its goin to save us poor folk from those insane gas prices. thats a plus.. um i didnt go last night cause i already knew the out comes. greeneville kills. SG still county football power. CD same as every year. WG improveing step by step. NG will always be the way they are. but from what i heard they have improved!! um i love greenevilles football stadium.. uhh i really dont know how any of the county schools will hold the crowds .. it will be the same story in basketball to. besides CD. About 5 years to 6 years ago the county school board was debateing on the New CD school. one person made a point which i have no clue why the county schools never went threw with it. CD+SG would be one school in a central site and NG+WG in a central site.. 2 super high schools. why!!!!! did SG,NG not want this!!! we would not be talking about CDHS is running out of room 200 away from max capticy. not talking about how we goin to hold all those greeneville fans.. fact is if we would of built these 2 high schools we would have the nicest schools in the state. huge football stadiums and Basketball Arenas. i know that people would be sad the WG and SG wouldnt of played for a milk can. that doesnt mean that a new rivalry couldnt of been made with the greeneville or the other school.. i just think the county screwed everyone is the Butt... we are still paying for CDHS that is to small now didnt use to be but now it is... if we would of done this think about it.. 4 middle schools,2 high schools same k-5 schools.. it would of save so much more money.. it would of cost more true.. but in the long run..it would of been smart... now that CD is built thier is no hope for a new high school for anyone!!!! it will be 2015 before they will build a new one.... but think about what could of been... if we would of done that..wow it would of been nice...

for all county schools....

You make valid points about school consolidation but this is a football board. And remember if you had those superschools you might be forced to play up in 3a.....man I can almost hear the whining..."us poor little county schools can't compete with MoWest much less Maryville"...

If that was the case barb we might have been whoopin county butt last year lol...

Has anyone ever figured out who the misterious barb was??? lol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets start by saying... Greeneville is good... NOT unbeatable, but good. It is high school football no one is unbeatable. Needless to say people wouldnt be so shocked by greeneville if they wouldnt have left their 1s in for most of the quarter... i mean yeah you need to play them but there is no point in running the score up in a jamboree. I would also like to say SG could have scored like that on CG but they were playin everyone. SG look good too, but no one says they're so good. I'm not gonna say that either, but they do deserve more credit than they're getting. My point is how can you compare the 3 TDs by Greeneville's starters to quarters where the other teams 2nd and 3rd strings did most of the playing. You can't really go by a jamboree is all I'm saying. Lets talk after week 0!!

Lets start by saying... Greeneville is good... NOT unbeatable, but good. It is high school football no one is unbeatable. Needless to say people wouldnt be so shocked by greeneville if they wouldnt have left their 1s in for most of the quarter... i mean yeah you need to play them but there is no point in running the score up in a jamboree. I would also like to say SG could have scored like that on CG but they were playin everyone. SG look good too, but no one says they're so good. I'm not gonna say that either, but they do deserve more credit than they're getting. My point is how can you compare the 3 TDs by Greeneville's starters to quarters where the other teams 2nd and 3rd strings did most of the playing. You can't really go by a jamboree is all I'm saying. Lets talk after week 0!!

The devils didnt run up the score.

The other team was just basically givin it to them.

And our second string was in for most of the game. How many interceptions did the other team throw???

Devils will be on top and will cruch all teams in this conference including SOUTH GREENE!!! HANDS DOWN!!!

Greenevilles 1st O was only in for 7 plays.... same for the 1st D too. Greeneville had no reason just like everyone else to keep their 1st string in and risk injury. What reason would Gville have to have kept their first string in???? It would have suprised me!! They had nothing else to prove. You can compare alot from the jamboree I watched on Saturday........ I'll be ready to keep talking after week 0.

greeneville#1 - DUDE, give it a rest. Im a BIG devils fan too, but you don't have to keep constantly talking about how the devils are going to win "hands down", etc. Let the boys take care of it on the field. No need to keep on and on about it.

So Barb how long are we gonna have the pleasure of having you around?

Til I get my Big 'ol house sold......with this market, spring 2010 :D

Sorry to be noisy barb but why ya movin.

Can't leave us Devils :thumb:

The 'ol man has been transferred to Hattiesburg, MS.....and they still have internet in MS so I can at least be a Devil in spirit :D