D 1 players in west tn

big_mike0307

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spencer Brooks QB Liberty High School/Jackson - I think you will read big things about this young man this season, senior. Had a great season last year - power house. I have heard that he has gotten alot of looks and talks from colleges. A very good leader on and off field. He played wide receiver his sophomore year another great position for him. This kid is 6'4 and tough. Liberty is a team this season that will be hard to beat!

Milan- Jabronksi Gilbert a Sr. D I for sure

Camden- Dakota Summers a Sr. DE/TE has quite a few D I offerts, and Jordan Murphy a Jr. also has a lot of attention

Henry County- Lennies Mcferren, and Skylar Haley (has a few ACC offers that I know of)

USJ- THey have a 3 time all State WR Austin MArtindale a Sr. with great speed, and just as good hands, and QB Jake Overby a Jr. who has a lot of attention from the SEC. Eric Dietz a Sr. RB will gain attention as well for his play in the secondary.

THere a lot more out of West Tenn., but these are some of the ones I have seen play.