Best player in region 1 all classes!!!

bulldog787

Hampton has 3 players on the same level as Cross, but not as good as Lyle...
lord vader i was looking on a web sight that had the 2011 rankings and seen the 3 players from hampton and the 1 player from unicio. from what i have heard clark is gone so that leaves 2 players from hampton. from the rankings ward is 107 and hughes is 123, lyle is 65 and cross is 38. this is from a good source so do you still think these kids are as good as cross? i have seen all play this summer at different aau games but i agree with the rankings. east should play unicio during the season do they play or scrimmage hampton? should be an interesting season. what do you think lyle or cross mvp of season? or other player from different team?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lyle is good, but history shows that a one man show can't be effective on the court. Word from most of the three rivers coaches indicate plans to double team lyle and count on his supporting cast to not pick up the slack.

so who do you think will win the three rivers this year and why catballer?

lyle is good, but history shows that a one man show can't be effective on the court. Word from most of the three rivers coaches indicate plans to double team lyle and count on his supporting cast to not pick up the slack.

so who do you think will win the three rivers this year and why catballer?

I guess I would have to favor Elizabethton, although its a little unclear to me how a longer season in football could set them back with a few key atheletes. They were typically lost in the conference the last few years, but will come into three rivers with alot of balance talent, and a deep bench.

you guys are overlooking 2 of the best in the area. zach garland at crockett and kurt brooks at cocke co. zach is a beast 6' 11 and growing and maturing. he can and will take over a game on both ends of the court. brooks is probably the best shooter around. he can fill it up early and often from anywhere on the court. check the scoreboxes when play begins in a week or two