Dyersburg Jamboree

tigertiger

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this year's lineup look like? I know Halls plays Lake County, but I can't seem to find anything else about it.

Thanks!!!

Lake Co. plays Halls and I believe Dyer Co. is playing Milan..Gibson Co is usually in the jamboree and could be playing Dyersburg but I'm not sure about that..Pretty sure about the other teams though.!

Hey bigster, do we kickoff at 6 on Friday?

From what I was told the bands will take the field at 6:30 followed by Dyer Co. vs. Milan in the first session at 7:00..The second session will feature Halls vs.Lake Co..The 3rd session will feature Dyersburg against Fayette Ware...So based on that..looks like Halls-Lake Co will be start somewhere around 7:30 to maybe 8 oclock.

Whats Dyersburg doing about their QB situation since the starter went down, did they have a backup ready?

They must be loaded at quarterback..I was told the quarterback was just a sophomore..I believe they have the Brown kid also that can quarterback....And if those two players are better than Seth Hinson,former Lake Co starter a couple years ago,,then Dyersburg has to be loaded..