SatchUmp Come Back

crawdad

:thumb: Sung to the tune of Player's "Baby Come Back"

SatchUmp come back, any Rebel fan could see

there's football passion in everything about you

SatchUmp come back,you can blame it all on me

I'm never wrong, and I can't pigskin without you.

All season long wearing a mask of false bravado,

Trying to keep the search up for posts that disappeared.

but as the sun goes down

I get that empty feeling again

How I wish to Comp that you were here.

SatchUmp come back,Seth is #1 with me,

There's gridiron knowledge in everything about you,

Satchump come back, How we need you on Coach T,

They were wrong, and we can't pigskin without you. :popcorneater:

Yeah, Satch...Seth is gonna blow the doors off this year. You gotta be on here to enjoy it. Remember when Taylor was a Soph and I lambasted Curt for pulling the ball out of the pocket and following him up the hole. Same thing in the beginning of his Junior year. They were best friends and here I was dogging our D1 QB. The only people that agreed with me was Cap1. Fact is Curt was an Icon and I needed to shut up. Jim and Drenda made that clear. Besides, stacy took care of Taylor when the time came. Seth sure looked good from what I heard about the Jamboree. I will be there Friday night. I'm sorry for the little scuffle but if I can come back after trashing the Big 10's best QB then you can to. You know we love you. :mrgreen:

Yeah, Satch...Seth is gonna blow the doors off this year. You gotta be on here to enjoy it. Remember when Taylor was a Soph and I lambasted Curt for pulling the ball out of the pocket and following him up the hole. Same thing in the beginning of his Junior year. They were best friends and here I was dogging our D1 QB. The only people that agreed with me was Cap1. Fact is Curt was an Icon and I needed to shut up. Jim and Drenda made that clear. Besides, stacy took care of Taylor when the time came. Seth sure looked good from what I heard about the Jamboree. I will be there Friday night. I'm sorry for the little scuffle but if I can come back after trashing the Big 10's best QB then you can to. You know we love you. :evil:

Comp, sorry for changing the subject, but speaking of Curt, I got word yesterday that he's looking real good in practice and getting the biggest percentage of snaps. Looks like he has a real shot at overtaking returning starter Sherer for the top spot. We might just see #10 under center for the Badgers' opener. If not, I think he'll definitely get some time in this year and be in a really good spot for next year. :mrgreen:

Yeah, Satch...Seth is gonna blow the doors off this year. You gotta be on here to enjoy it. Remember when Taylor was a Soph and I lambasted Curt for pulling the ball out of the pocket and following him up the hole. Same thing in the beginning of his Junior year. They were best friends and here I was dogging our D1 QB. The only people that agreed with me was Cap1. Fact is Curt was an Icon and I needed to shut up. Jim and Drenda made that clear. Besides, stacy took care of Taylor when the time came. Seth sure looked good from what I heard about the Jamboree. I will be there Friday night. I'm sorry for the little scuffle but if I can come back after trashing the Big 10's best QB then you can to. You know we love you. :evil:

Comp, sorry for changing the subject, but speaking of Curt, I got word yesterday that he's looking real good in practice and getting the biggest percentage of snaps. Looks like he has a real shot at overtaking returning starter Sherer for the top spot. We might just see #10 under center for the Badgers' opener. If not, I think he'll definitely get some time in this year and be in a really good spot for next year. :mrgreen:

A kid from South starting as QB for a Divison 1 team? Somebody keep a lookout for Waco on Hammond Bridge!! :?

A kid from South starting as QB for a Divison 1 team? Somebody keep a lookout for Waco on Hammond Bridge!! :?

The only thing that upsets me about Curt Phillips starting at Quarterback for Wisconsin is that its Wisconsin and not Tennessee. And boy could Tennessee use him now. Phil Fulmer who?

You can thank Mr. Cutcliffe for that one. While Fulmer was living large the Volunteers were going to Hades in a handbasket. Kiffin might be a loud mouth but we got him one year too late in my book.

Just because somebody is a loudmouth doesn't mean they know what they're talking about. Where is that Waco guy anyway? :huh: