Lewis Co. @ Mt. Pleasant

Big Bigby

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like to me people on here aer talking stuff about mtp and dont know how good they are. Time will tell how good this team is watch and see. And to the person that said the game was horrible you might have heard about the spring hill and cannon county game cause this game was awsome. Oh and the idiot who said Lewis County owns the mtp kitties not anymore they dont . :thumb:)

Does anyone know if #1 from mTp is O.K.?......Is his arm broken or just banged up bad?

He sure did make a nice throw at the first of the game and looked good running with the ball when he did. Looks to be very promising. Hate it if he's out for a while.

Any word on him yet? Man.......what speed that kid that ran that 75 yd. td. Fast doesn't seem to say enough. IMPRESSIVE!!!!! Good luck next week.Springhill seems to be putting it together so far this year ...based on scrimmages and this weeks game. MTP going to have to play a perfect game.....no mistakes.

Does anyone know if #1 from mTp is O.K.?......Is his arm broken or just banged up bad?

He sure did make a nice throw at the first of the game and looked good running with the ball when he did. Looks to be very promising. Hate it if he's out for a while.

Someone said after the game, something was broken in two places.

from an unbiased opinoin,

1) i thaught that both teams were WAY down this year.

2) mp's coaches almost cost them a game that they totally dominated by calling stupid plays. the onside kick was just stupid. lc had not moved the ball the whole first half so i don't understand why you would even attempt an onside kick.

3) the td pass to win the game for mp should have never been thrown. 1st and goal from the 2 with big backs and a big qp and you throw a pass. the lc linebacker literally let the ball go right through his hands. should have been picked.

4) as bad a lc is, they had the game won but killed themselves with costly penalties on the last mp drive of the game.

5) outside of #12 for lc, neither team was physical at all. 12 is a player on defense and he will hurt you, but other than him, the game was played very passive.

Someone said after the game, something was broken in two places.

I hate to hear that. Like I said, he looked very promising when he was called upon.......

One thing that is disturbing.....Lewis county one year gone ex. asst. coach (Now head coach of Loretto..and who's brother in law is the coach at MTP) sitting up in the press box and calling defensive plays etc. for MTP against the kids he coached tells you alot about his character. The kids on Defense didn't have a clue....but were always in the right place . Maybe he is wanting a job in MTP.

Just curious, did you see that coach calling defensive plays or are you just assuming it was happening because the two coaches are related? It isn't difficult to know what LC is doing. They've done the same thing for years. Since they have beaten MP for several years is it possible the MP coaches figured it out?

That is an undeniable fact. I'm thinking this new district setup will cause LC to have to pass more or start getting used to 5-5 and 6-4 seasons. I love running as much as the next guy, but it's common knowledge that the threat of a pass will loosen up a defense...otherwise, they are going to go "Dead Red" on the run. The Wing-T has won LC a lot of games in the region, but has cost them dearly during the playoffs.

from an unbiased opinoin,

5) outside of #12 for lc, neither team was physical at all. 12 is a player on defense and he will hurt you, but other than him, the game was played very passive.

What game were you watching? #19 on mTp was the most physical player on the field.

what game were YOU watching!? number like 25 (the butler kid) was the most physical player on the field...