South Pittsburg vs Grundy County

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says with the 09 version of SP's high octane program set to take off, folkes are anticipating some exciting Friday nights. Grundy with a new coach is attempting to find an identity and become a challenger for Bully of the Valley. OP says the Jackets sure nuff have a full plate with the Pirates coming to the mtn in week two. The Pirates full of young talented players at many positions will make mistakes but should be full of and venegar. OP says watch out Grundy folkes, these Pirates are surely goin to be hard to coral.

(Remember language rules) DL.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with ya OP, Those Grundy folks better hope for a monsoon to come in and soak their field if they want a chance of stopping us...They did pretty good against LV in the jamboree, but we are no LV! I say this one gets ugly and I would be very disappointed if there was no mercy rule in this game! You can not teach speed and Athletes!

SP-56

Grundy-0

Old Pirate says with the 09 version of SP's high octane program set to take off, folkes are anticipating some exciting Friday nights. Grundy with a new coach is attempting to find an identity and become a challenger for Bully of the Valley. OP says the Jackets sure nuff have a full plate with the Pirates coming to the mtn in week two. The Pirates full of young talented players at many positions will make mistakes but should be full of and venegar. OP says watch out Grundy folkes, these Pirates are surely goin to be hard to coral.

Dad burnit DL, Sorry.. great grand pappy never told OP "go out of the cabin to take a urine". :roflol: OP jest needs to be reminded bout proper wording and spelling ever now & thin. Them ther folkes are a heep of a lot mor wizer than usin from surrounding tribes.:roflol:

Dad burnit DL, Sorry.. great grand pappy never told OP "go out of the cabin to take a urine". :roflol: OP jest needs to be reminded bout proper wording and spelling ever now & thin. Them ther folkes are a heep of a lot mor wizer than usin from surrounding tribes.:flower:

You know you don't need to start that again either. :lol: Play nice. :D:roflol:

DL.

Dad burnit DL, Sorry.. great grand pappy never told OP "go out of the cabin to take a urine". :motorbike: OP jest needs to be reminded bout proper wording and spelling ever now & thin. Them ther folkes are a heep of a lot mor wizer than usin from surrounding tribes.:motorbike:

You know you don't need to start that again either. :motorbike: Play nice. :thumb::motorbike:

DL.

Dad burnit DL, OP just cant say anything right. OP says cant wait to come to the mtn next week. Since OP is staying home tonight, hopefully the skillet slinger will let OP out of the cave next week. Dad burnit OP can hear her calling right now.

I remember the the first time Grundy played Howard at home. The sprinkler system malfunctioned sometime during the we hours on Thursday night. The field was soaked on Friday night and we had not seen rain for 2 weeks. The Yellow Jackets won that night. With all the field work going on up on that mountain you never now what will happen. The field looked great for the jamboree.....may need some heavy watering next week so that the grass will grow.

I remember the the first time Grundy played Howard at home. The sprinkler system malfunctioned sometime during the we hours on Thursday night. The field was soaked on Friday night and we had not seen rain for 2 weeks. The Yellow Jackets won that night. With all the field work going on up on that mountain you never now what will happen. The field looked great for the jamboree.....may need some heavy watering next week so that the grass will grow.

Still would not make a difference :thumb:

This game will get ugly early...will hold my prediction until later in the week...Watch out Grundy, the Pirates of hungry!! :thumb:

Ugly Indeed!! So many young weapons the pirates have this year...For the first time ever I think I am more excited about seeing the D this year than the offense!