McMinn Central @ Polk County

loudnboy35

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Thread gets worse every year. anywho, good luck polk get it done friday night.. hope the game is injury free still a lot of football to be played after this one....

P.S. to all the people who kinda lash out at other people on here............... they want u to do that, then u are on their level, polk fan/central fan, doesnt matter just ignore some peoples stupidity for once on this thread, and lets keep it on polk vs central for a nice change...

see yall at the game friday in good ole benton!!!

Ima sling a little bit of mud..... Hey Blitzinbuc, Don't you think Central's first wake up call should of been McMinn County when they LOST? Sounds to me like Central should of fixed the mistakes then and if they were as well coached as you say they are they would have. Just my point of view but I agree Central is much better than they played Friday. We will see if the coaches and players get it together. Either way Polk will still win but if they fix there mistakes it should be the game everyone was hoping for it to be. Which is a good ole Polk/Central game that usually comes down to the wire. CANT WAIT TIL FRIDAY!!! :thumb:

First of all Polk WILL NOT get behind early. Secondly if by some miracle that does happen, they will have no problem effectively passing the ball. They have good receivers and their QB has gotten better ten fold from last year. Central may have good corners but #12 can put the ball where he wants it and only where his receiver can catch. However, I do believe Central will be able to stop the deep ball but the 5-15 yard range Polk should be able to complete the majority of their passes. Can't wait for the game Friday see you kool aid drinkers there I will be wearing my red tinted glasses!!!! :thumb:

Blitzinbuc you didnt watch the same game I did. But keep dwelling on the past im still looking forward to Central getting smacked right in the mouth this year. :D

If u think Central will get smacked in the mouth then your crazy. No way Central D will let little Polk smash them they know all Polk does year in and year out is flat out run the pound but this year want be much luck Central D is nasty Polk want be ready for it. Polk needs to figure out how to get a passin game going if they expect to win big. So Sgt u and Lanning and ole Burt Jenkins a Central reject keep runnin yaws mouth we will see u at the game GO BIG BLUE

First of all Polk WILL NOT get behind early. Secondly if by some miracle that does happen, they will have no problem effectively passing the ball. They have good receivers and their QB has gotten better ten fold from last year. Central may have good corners but #12 can put the ball where he wants it and only where his receiver can catch. However, I do believe Central will be able to stop the deep ball but the 5-15 yard range Polk should be able to complete the majority of their passes. Can't wait for the game Friday see you kool aid drinkers there I will be wearing my red tinted glasses!!!! :D

What? a Polk fan being arrogant, velvet hoop thought only blue kool-aid drinkers were cocky. Polk's qb aka Brett Favre only good in the 5-15 yard range really? you mean to tell me #4 opps sorry i meant #12 can't connect on the deep ball even in single coverage? PC look out for Simpson if you don't know the name now you'll know it by the end of the game on friday. as my boys Fog Raw,Chief Blocka and Ice-O would say "Don't Criticize, Hyperize" B)

Ima sling a little bit of mud..... Hey Blitzinbuc, Don't you think Central's first wake up call should of been McMinn County when they LOST? Sounds to me like Central should of fixed the mistakes then and if they were as well coached as you say they are they would have. Just my point of view but I agree Central is much better than they played Friday. We will see if the coaches and players get it together. Either way Polk will still win but if they fix there mistakes it should be the game everyone was hoping for it to be. Which is a good ole Polk/Central game that usually comes down to the wire. CANT WAIT TIL FRIDAY!!! :popcorneater:

Maybe you never played or coached football, but a team never eliminates all of their mistakes - NEVER. You may eliminate some, or most, but there will be others. I think the severity and quantity of them is waht you have to keep to a minimum. The mistakes the Chargers made against McMinn County weren't all the same ones made against Cleveland.....two different teams, two different offenses, two different defenses, two different nights, two different field conditions, two different results.

Central pushed the Cherokees, but came up short. Bottom line was a "L".

The Chargers played sloppy against Cleveland, and won. Bottom line was a "W".

Yes, I still say Central is well-coached....probably better overall than last year due to discipline. And we all know that Polk is well-coached. Both teams are hard-nosed and both teams have some talented players. I still believe Central wins due to playing two games instead of one.....with one of those games against a playoff-bound 5A team.

Blitzinbuc you didnt watch the same game I did. But keep dwelling on the past im still looking forward to Central getting smacked right in the mouth this year. :thumb:

If u think Central will get smacked in the mouth then your crazy. No way Central D will let little Polk smash them they know all Polk does year in and year out is flat out run the pound but this year want be much luck Central D is nasty Polk want be ready for it. Polk needs to figure out how to get a passin game going if they expect to win big. So Sgt u and Lanning and ole Burt Jenkins a Central reject keep runnin yaws mouth we will see u at the game GO BIG BLUE

Glad you know me why don't you come on up and introduce yourself? BTW I have not said Polk is going to win or blow Central out. I am saying that Cleveland was terrible and Central is not a great team, Charlie Murphy pretty much summed it all up. I will leave the mouth running to the best there is and that would be some of you Central fans, Drink up!

Charger1989, were you this big of a fan from '86-'89 or did you play?

koolaid-blue-2-1.gif

Ima sling a little bit of mud..... Hey Blitzinbuc, Don't you think Central's first wake up call should of been McMinn County when they LOST? Sounds to me like Central should of fixed the mistakes then and if they were as well coached as you say they are they would have. Just my point of view but I agree Central is much better than they played Friday. We will see if the coaches and players get it together. Either way Polk will still win but if they fix there mistakes it should be the game everyone was hoping for it to be. Which is a good ole Polk/Central game that usually comes down to the wire. CANT WAIT TIL FRIDAY!!! :thumb:

Maybe you never played or coached football, but a team never eliminates all of their mistakes - NEVER. You may eliminate some, or most, but there will be others. I think the severity and quantity of them is waht you have to keep to a minimum. The mistakes the Chargers made against McMinn County weren't all the same ones made against Cleveland.....two different teams, two different offenses, two different defenses, two different nights, two different field conditions, two different results.

Yes, I still say Central is well-coached....probably better overall than last year due to discipline. And we all know that Polk is well-coached. Both teams are hard-nosed and both teams have some talented players. I still believe Central wins due to playing two games instead of one.....with one of those games against a playoff-bound 5A team.

Hey idiot I played ten years so bite that, and you can't tell me after the way Central played Cleveland they eliminated any mistakes. It even looks like they created some new ones. :thumb:

Hey idiot I played ten years so bite that, and you can't tell me after the way Central played Cleveland they eliminated any mistakes. It even looks like they created some new ones. :roll:

Gee, you're butt must really be chapped. Getting a little worried, maybe? :thumb:

Playing 6 years of little league ball isn't quite what I was referring to, though, as far as playing football. If the high school team you played on never eliminated mistakes, then that falls on the coaches and players. But you shouldn't believe every team will be as inferior as yours was.

OK, you say Central won't eliminate any mistakes from the Cleveland game? Fine. So, am I supposed to worry about what YOU think. Hate to disappoint you there, Sarge.....that won't happen.

No, I won't tell you that Central will eliminate all their mistakes....but you'll see Friday night they eliminated enough.