Clinton @ Dobyns Bennett

coonhunter292

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you all think it will turn out?

If Clinton comes in not too overconfident then I say Clinton wins 28 - 21

Except for Clinton's first drive tonight against Halls, i didnt think Clinton looked very sharp in the first half. Shattuck must have lit a fire under them at halftime cause Clinton came out and scored 3 touchdowns in the first 7 minutes of the 3rd quarter. So i dont think Clinton will come into this DB game overconfident......our offensive line needs to give Stone just a little bit more time and i think we will be ok. I know DB is kinda young or inexperienced, but they are still DB and a very dangerous team. I just hope Clinton shows up with a little more intensity than they did tonight against Halls. Good luck & God Bless!

I would say that Clinton has a very realistic chance at beating DB. Too many athletes and we saw a team that is imo a little more talented cruise to an easy win over DB tonight. I'm not counting them out by any means because like dragon said, they are DB. I wonder when the last time a DB team started off 0-2 was? What do you have to say about all this WaCoJaCo?

I would say that Clinton has a very realistic chance at beating DB. Too many athletes and we saw a team that is imo a little more talented cruise to an easy win over DB tonight. I'm not counting them out by any means because like dragon said, they are DB. I wonder when the last time a DB team started off 0-2 was? What do you have to say about all this WaCoJaCo?

Realistic chance? You kiddin me? Clinton favored by 10

Realistic chance? You kiddin me? Clinton favored by 10

I agree with that... maybe more if they dont come out so conservative like they did tonight... all they did was run the ball (which its good they have a good run game.. but still)... Also Halls was way more ready and excited to play than clinton.. it kinda makes me think that Clinton kinda overlooked halls.. and they were looking to DB... Cant do that in this region... Other than that.. i honestly believe now that clinton will beat DB... We will wait and see.. should be a fun one

I wonder when the last time a DB team started off 0-2 was? What do you have to say about all this WaCoJaCo?

It's probably been a long time since we started 0-2, but the '07 team lost 3 in a row after winning their opener and was 1-3. They learned from that and went on to beat Oak Ridge in the first round of the playoffs before losing to a good Farragut team the next week (which was their first loss since the 3-game skid). This team is going to have to get better or they'll lose 3-4 games at least. Hopefully the first two games against good teams will help them learn where they need to improve, but I'm afraid it's not just a matter of being young in places as much as it is we don't have the talent we're used to.

I wouldn't write off the Indians just yet. No question that Graham Clark will have the Tribe ready for game 2. They say you have the most improvement from game 1 to game 2 and I am counting on that.

Raffe Clearry #13 sure played a good game against the Admirals, sure proud of the way he is playing.

Roll Tribe Roll

i went to school at ETSU last year and all i heard about up there is how good their football teams are in that area and how DB is the best of the bunch so i cant wait to see this game and will definately be in attendance. DB is sure to have more skill position speed than halls, seeing as theyre such a big school, so i say theyll probably match up better with clinton, any of you DB people, how big is your D-line? O-Line? you have a good QB? Hows your secondary? dont know much about DB other than they seem to be regular season high achievers who just cant get outta the first few rounds of the playoffs.