Bradley Co. @ Coffee Co.

allwaysright

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANy updates? Im listening to Cleveland vs Mcminn Centrl and since cleveland is loseing they havent said a word about Bradley. Plenty of Walker Valley updates however.

Bradley Central won 21-0. Congrats to the Bears. Coffee County was very good again defensively. Offense still needs some work. Maybe things get on track next week.

(sigh) Offense needs alot of work. CC shut them down defensively. 2 of Bradley's TDs were in the final four minutes I think. Offense doing nothing just took the life out of em it looked like. I wonder if we'll score next week....

Yes, you will score. Bradley Co and Shelbyville are better teams than Warren Co

ANy updates? Im listening to Cleveland vs Mcminn Centrl and since cleveland is loseing they havent said a word about Bradley. Plenty of Walker Valley updates however.

Bears are on 93.9 FM this year. Bears have to capitalize on this opportunity with CHS, This is the weakest Cleveland Team they have had..maybe ever in modern times.

Someone remind CC it is a varsity game this week. I say Bradley Co by 14

Dude, what is your deal? Shelbyville got a win last week, congratulations. You almost sound like you wanted CC to beat Shelbyville. It's over. We will see you next year.

Meanwhile, CC had a pretty good day of practice yesterday. Hopefully that continues today.

I TOLD YOU SO :o:bored::o:oops::oops:

Someone remind CC it is a varsity game this week. I say Bradley Co by 14

Dude, what is your deal? Shelbyville got a win last week, congratulations. You almost sound like you wanted CC to beat Shelbyville. It's over. We will see you next year.

Meanwhile, CC had a pretty good day of practice yesterday. Hopefully that continues today.

I TOLD YOU SO :o:bored::o:oops::oops:

I'm glad that someone from Signal Mountain cares so much about CC.