Collinwood vs Lewis Co

i think this game is a toss up since a. i havent seen cwood play this year and

b. i have seen lewis co play and their o-line looked way down in years past i do like lathon and number 12 for lewis co and number 22

Are you really a coach? I mean, a coach of a high school team? Because, if you are, that would suggest that you are either a graduate of a university or at least a student teacher. I'm not trying to flame you and this post isn't directed at you, in particular, but here's my point... Everybody needs to stop being lazy and start trying to use punctuation and capitalization where necessary. I know this stems from text messaging and IMs, but when it's typed out on in long-form, it makes the author look less intelligent...even if he or she is very smart. It shouldn't be the reader's job to have to read the poster's post 3 times just to place the mental commas and periods so that it makes sense. LCHSgrinch is a perfect example of someone who can post articulately....and he IS a coach, but not for who most people probably think. Hope I didn't out him on that.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b. i have seen lewis co play and their o-line looked way down in years past i do like lathon and number 12 for lewis co and number 22

Are you really a coach? I mean, a coach of a high school team? Because, if you are, that would suggest that you are either a graduate of a university or at least a student teacher. I'm not trying to flame you and this post isn't directed at you, in particular, but here's my point... Everybody needs to stop being lazy and start trying to use punctuation and capitalization where necessary. I know this stems from text messaging and IMs, but when it's typed out on in long-form, it makes the author look less intelligent...even if he or she is very smart. It shouldn't be the reader's job to have to read the poster's post 3 times just to place the mental commas and periods so that it makes sense. LCHSgrinch is a perfect example of someone who can post articulately....and he IS a coach, but not for who most people probably think. Hope I didn't out him on that.

Who cares if it makes you look intelligent or not, the main reason is its just hard to read when its written as a giant sentence.

I bet youre also a vanderbilt fan to? :unsure:

I bet youre also a vanderbilt fan to? :lol:

Hey--Vanderbilt fan or not--I have to agree. It is very hard, sometimes, to read and get the meaning of posts when there are no pauses or sentence breaks. I can overcome misspellings and poor grammar, but the absence of breaks makes for labored reading. I try anyway--but sometimes find that I misunderstood the overall feeling behind a post. I won't stop reading -- but my life would be easier if it weren't so difficult to do. (after all--most of us want other's to understand our point of view--don't we?) :unsure:

If CW wins this one they are better than everybody thinks. I know they are good but going into LC after they lost last week. It is a pretty safe bet LC will be hungry . This will be a good game.

no...if they lose there a lot worse than i thought...LC DID NOT look very good.

AGREED!!!! i was very surprised with mtp and lc....but i no cwood is down this year too.....so anything could happen

Whew!!!! What a game. Came down to C'wood having to stop LC from converting a 2 point play to tie the game up at the end. C'wood commited way too many penalties. maybe they got all that out in the first game. LC looked like a good team to me. Don't know where all you guys got they are no good this year. Great stadium too. Looking forward to Mt Pleasant next week.

Whew!!!! What a game. Came down to C'wood having to stop LC from converting a 2 point play to tie the game up at the end. C'wood commited way too many penalties. maybe they got all that out in the first game. LC looked like a good team to me. Don't know where all you guys got they are no good this year. Great stadium too. Looking forward to Mt Pleasant next week.

yeah, LC will have a monster team when they get a bit more experience...I liked their never say

die attitude...that will get them wins for sure