Scott High @ York

Hawk4life

Any predictions on this game? These teams like to dislike each other and often have fights during scrimmages. This will be a great game. If Scott can eliminate some penalties and turnovers I think they will win the game. Advice to the players would be to keep your helmet on, keep your head on a swivel and play till the whistle blows. Get your popcorn ready. :thumb:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree too.. i have seen alot of fights between these two teams. this will be a slugfest till the end. i forsee the highlanders bein to athletic and physical for york to be able to win this game. the only thing the dragons may have goin for em is the fact when u play in jamestown you have to be 2 of 3 tds better than them because of the officiating.. but i will take the highlanders in this one.

I'm taking the Highlanders in this one. I've not been impressed with York. I know they are in a rebuilding stage with a new head coach and all that. But they have no depth at all. They have a lot of players playing both offense and defense. They will play hard in the first and third quarters but the Dragons will wear down quick.

Final score .... Highlanders 30 - York 17

Should be a good game. better get there early if you wanna have a good seat... Undergoing some construction up at the high school. State Funding is running short again it seems (big surprise). and there are very few seats. if york can keep the highlanders from completing too many passes and contain the quarter back they should be in good shape. they need to make some big plays on both sides of the ball and keep scott from doing the same. if you want a slugfest, better head up the mountain on friday. your definantly gonna see one.

I watched Scott last week, they are a good team, very close to something special, a good QB, big targets at wideouts, tough runningback, and some big uglies on the line. If they can eliminate the penalties, this team could do some damage in the district. Dont know alot about York, so its tough to make a prediction. Good luck Highlanders

Sequoyah Chief fan.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! the highlanders gona be stylin and profilin down hwy 52 to take on a TOUGH york team brother!!!! scott looked good friday night but like the ol' nature boy said york is tough. should be a good game whooooooooooo but I gotta stick with the highlanders baby. whooooooooooo :roflol: