SCORES----and a little comment!!!!!

h2odog

St. Agnes 0 - St. Benedict 0

Good game. SBA played a tough game, was physical at times. Both keepers

did a really good job. SAA missing some key players, but not making excuses.

They will meet again soon and focus is on Houston now. At least SAA remains

undefeated at this point. I think SOG were 11 to 9. Good match that could have

gone either way.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor 2 - Notre Dame 0

Good physical game. I saw slide tackles, fouls, etc.... just like soccer should be played.

1-0 game until the last minute or so. ND, maybe next time...

I can't believe Baylor ran up the score like that. My poor daughter cannot sleep tonight because of this display of poor sportsmanship. Baylor easily could have won 1 - 0, but felt the need to double the score in the last minute. Did Coach Weekley not bother to think about the feelings of the Irish girls? He also kept his starters in until the very end! You would think he was playing for a spot in the World Cup.

(sarcasm alert for the sarcastically challenged)

Briarcrest - 3

ECS - 1

Good game although pretty physical. ECS scored early on a well placed corner kick with an ECS player left unmarked at the six...shame on us. Briarcrest tied it up and teams were tied at the half. Although ECS played a tough second half, Briarcrest was able to put two well placed goals in. :twisted:

In other results....Saint Agnes 0 to 0 tie versus Saint Benedict. The Saint Agnes top offensive player out with the flu....hope she gets better soon (however....not that I want her to be sick....couldn't she have been sick out for the Briarcrest game?!?) One of their other top players was also out today. Also heard one of the top players for SBA was on in injury list today.

Germantown tied White Station 0 to 0 with the Germantown coach receiving a red card....from what I understand, he was not happy with some of the ref calls (or lack of)....

West TN from CA:

Lausanne 2-1

Rossville Christian 0-0

Ridgeway 4-1

Central 0-0

St. Mary's 5-5 That's 10 Total

FACS 0-0

St. George's 1-1

Harding 1-0

Briarcrest 1-2

ECS 1-0

Bartlett 4-5 That's 9

Raleigh-Egypt 0-0

Germantown 0-0

White Station 0-0

St. Benedict 0-0

St. Agnes 0-0

Houston 6-3 That's 9

Millington 0-0

Have you noticed when one scores 8, 9, 10, 18....... the other is 0. I think if you are going to hit

double digits, you must let the other team have one or at least an own goal on yourself. :lol: