Best GK in Tn

Guest ChiefSmackahoe

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest copamundial

Trackman - I heard the game got out of hand physically and one of the officials called zip. One of Clarksville's players went to the hospital and another dislocated shoulder.

Didn't Baylor and Farragut beat Kingston's Keeper last year like 7-0 each? Everybody has a bad day but getting rocked like that against good teams, you have to wonder can he be the best in the state? Maybe he is, who does Kingston have on their schedule this year? Bearden's keeper last year , South Doyles keeper who is coming back and the keeper at Houston, They have shut out some good teams.All this will be decided soon enough , I wish everyone luck, this will be a great year

Zac Brown from McMinn County had one of the best games i have ever seen anyone play last year at the cleveland tourney. McMinn ended up winning 4-0 and Cleveland had around 20 to 25 shots. amazing game.... Zac does not play club soccer and it is a good thing he doesn't. Then you all wouldn't have ne thing to talk about in this thread. HA. latta

;)

Zac Brown is definately one of the best keepers in the state. He's 6-6, 225 lbs., and is as quick as any keeper i've seen. He only plays during the high school season by his own decision, which prevents him from being seen as much as other keeps. His dedication to being the best he can be is questionable, but when he wants, he is just as good as anyone else in the state.