MAPLEWOOD AT M.B.A. THIS WEEK

fleetwoodbrohm

It's a pity that such a classy team as Maplewood is lumbered with supporters like you. Feel free to leave the D II thread at any time; I suspect both your village and your work release program miss you badly.

Heaven knows we won't.

And 1-1 is no disgrace, although Hillsboro lost again farly badly, so maybe beating them wasn't such a big deal.

I love you

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You clearly did not understand that post.

your right ..i didnt understand :wacko: my bad ... but i do understand that maplewood will come and lay down the law!!

:bored::bored:

..sorry stbullcrapper, i didnt factor in the fact that a coach crying to the refs can trump the law. dry.gif just one big misunderstanding.

my bad once again ..i apologize.

Hey I must repeat this one more time... Ensworth ..brings the law to you next week.... not much you are going to say about that ...huh? ..didnt think so ...keep that fat mouth shut ...before they stuff a football in it. l8r folks .. i will be back to this thread next week after i get the DII stink out my cloths.

:roflol:

It's a pity that such a classy team as Maplewood is lumbered with supporters like you. Feel free to leave the D II thread at any time; I suspect both your village and your work release program miss you badly.

Heaven knows we won't.

And 1-1 is no disgrace, although Hillsboro lost again farly badly, so maybe beating them wasn't such a big deal.

there is a word for a guy like you ... but coacht t does not allow such words to be used on here.. so i wont but it rhymes with class.. and i agree 1-1 is not a disgrace not by any means ..and after next weeks game ..you will come to understand that 2 - 1 is not a disgrace either because thats where you will be sitting ... welcome to the club ...and most teams would pay to have a supporter like me ... :roflol: ..i think he is jealous!

one more thing...Hillsboro lost to a very good Whites Creek team, many more teams will lose to them before its over ..if anything they are the team im most worried about Maplewood playing. Hillsboro 29 more points under the table ..two weeks in a row ...wow ... .and MBA you're going to lose to a very good Ensworth team ..lol ...its coming back ...so enjoy you week of 2 - 0 ..as it will soon be over.

Ensworth may well beat MBA. I'm impressed, but not at all surprised that you need others to settle your scores for you.

By the way...ad hominem is the weakest form of argument. Given your proclivity for employing it, I'm guessing you have no argument. Bye now.

Heaven knows we won't.

there is a word for a guy like you ... but coacht t does not allow such words to be used on here.. so i wont but it rhymes with class.. and i agree 1-1 is not a disgrace not by any means ..and after next weeks game ..you will come to understand that 2 - 1 is not a disgrace either because thats where you will be sitting ... welcome to the club ...and most teams would pay to have a supporter like me ... :roflol: ..i think he is jealous!

one more thing...Hillsboro lost to a very good Whites Creek team, many more teams will lose to them before its over ..if anything they are the team im most worried about Maplewood playing. Hillsboro 29 more points under the table ..two weeks in a row ...wow ... .and MBA you're going to lose to a very good Ensworth team ..lol ...its coming back ...so enjoy you week of 2 - 0 ..as it will soon be over.

Ensworth may well beat MBA. I'm impressed, but not at all surprised that you need others to settle your scores for you.

By the way...ad hominem is the weakest form of argument. Given your proclivity for employing it, I'm guessing you have no argument. Bye now.

my score settling days are over ..unless someone physically attacks me ..then its open season with free cans of ********... all im saying Ensworth will beat you no matter what the refs or your football teams does they wont be doing me any favors by beating you ..youre the ones who will learn from that beatdown..its just funny because you know its coming and there is nothing you can do about it. ..there is nothing ad hominemed about that ..so in turn im going to counter you with a circumstantial ad hominem ..chiefknowitall ... which is basicly what you tried to accuse me of ....its like the pot calling the kettle black ...only youre not a pot your more like a manure storage tank ... bye pal

Boski,

Rather than continue this back and forth ranting, which really isn't making either one of us look all that bright, suppose we talk about things we can agree on? It was a good game, badly officiated, but with clearly two good teams.

What did you think Maplewood did well?

What should they have done differently?

What do you see as MBA's strengths?

If you were playing MBA, what weaknesses would you exploit...where are the holes?

All the best,

KW

Boski,

Rather than continue this back and forth ranting, which really isn't making either one of us look all that bright, suppose we talk about things we can agree on? It was a good game, badly officiated, but with clearly two good teams.

What did you think Maplewood did well? ran the ball

What should they have done differently? won ... dry.gif ok... better coverage on your 2 go to guys # 23 and #4 of the game.

What do you see as MBA's strengths? taking the refs for steak dinner before the game. and size and stuff :angry:

If you were playing MBA this week, what weaknesses would you exploit ...where are the holes? on defense sack #19 ..he not very fast when he rolls out ... just cover RB out the back field, he is heading to the side line looking for pass and jam # 4 do the same for him every play as well , other possible threats that you may or may not see #24?? injury maybe and #30?? injury. on offense run the ball outside and inside, play action pass, run same corner and slant routes to the sideline or downfield.

All the best,

KW

oh sorry i got carried away ..thought i was a coach there for a second. :popcorneater:

It's before your time, but Maplewood's play-calling at the end of Friday's game (which seemed disastrous, given the time left, and the fact that Vanleer changed the field completely about every third time he touched the ball) was a great deal like the '79 first round playoff game between MBA and Maplewood. MBA scored late to take a 14-6 lead. Maplewood had a much biggier and better team than MBA (MBA's weight facility consisted of a universal machine and a barbell). They had run the ball very well all night, though they had had some fumbles. They scored late on a drive that included several good runs, and no passes. On the two point conversion, they attempted a pass, missed and lost. It's one thing to try to surprise your opponent, and another to try something you do poorly, when your strength hasn't been stopped.

It's before your time, but Maplewood's play-calling at the end of Friday's game (which seemed disastrous, given the time left, and the fact that Vanleer changed the field completely about every third time he touched the ball) was a great deal like the '79 first round playoff game between MBA and Maplewood. MBA scored late to take a 14-6 lead. Maplewood had a much biggier and better team than MBA (MBA's weight facility consisted of a universal machine and a barbell). They had run the ball very well all night, though they had had some fumbles. They scored late on a drive that included several good runs, and no passes. On the two point conversion, they attempted a pass, missed and lost. It's one thing to try to surprise your opponent, and another to try something you do poorly, when your strength hasn't been stopped.

sounds similar ..but without the fumbles..i will say going to the pass at that time was really a costly mistake. Vanleer held his own all night, i dont know why they stopped rushing him maybe he was tired i cant fault him them for that, he went at it the whole game hard i got much respect for the guys game.. first time i ever seen him touch the ball he ripped a 80 YD TD as a freshman in a varisty playoff game against Rossview ..yeah he is a playmaker the rest of the team didnt do to bad either ..hopefully Hagen returns this week ... another player i know you're glad you didnt face last friday.

Oh Bobski shore don't take a loss very well. you got beat, thats all there is to it. Now be a man instead of acting like a child and take your loss. I can assure you that if and I said If Ensworth beats MBA, you won't see alot of excuses and crying as a result, but you would not know about that. :roflol::thumb:

umm yeah ...you just better hope they dont lose any more ..and provoke me ..remember what i said.

I can assure you that if you said Ensworth will beat MBA then you would pass a lie detector test, but only if had that 1 statement on it.