7AAA Predictions

boroballer

They don't win the games that count. Kevin Thomas coached circles around Dotson in the Region Semifinals. Not to mention the fact that Hammonds choked at the line at the end of the game and Andrews was clutch. Siegel's lack of character and lack of coaching will show up when it counts. Mark it down.

Maybe Kevin Thomas should have coached Andrews a little more in the classroom. then maybe he would be eligable this year. How do you let a player with so much potential go their entire high school career failing classes. now the kid cant get into college. good coaching and way to be a leader. Siegel will absolutely embarass Shelbyville on Jan. 5. mark my words. Maybe Thomas should have taken the oakland job. but then again he knew there was no talent there. Can he not win without talent? scared to go somewhere which will require coaching?

do you not realize that was the 1st time thomas had ever beaten siegel? and it was the first time siegel had ever lost a region tournament game? guess they cant win the big ones though right? dumby

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel beat Shelbyville last year by like 8 or something!!! So Dotson is 1-1 against Shelbyville and Thomas!! 26-6 not a bad record last yr!!! Go Stars

If i had anything to do with Siegel I would forget that i had any character on jan. 5. I would beat shelbyville 40 if I could. Thomas was jumping up and down like he had won a state championship or something when they beat Siegel. It took Andrews shooting his $ss off and Siegel playing their worst possible game for Thomas to get a 1 point buzzer beating win!!

Dotson has won 81% of the games he has coached. Bet Thomas hasn't done that :huh:

They don't win the games that count. Kevin Thomas coached circles around Dotson in the Region Semifinals. Not to mention the fact that Hammonds choked at the line at the end of the game and Andrews was clutch. Siegel's lack of character and lack of coaching will show up when it counts. Mark it down.

Maybe Kevin Thomas should have coached Andrews a little more in the classroom. then maybe he would be eligable this year. How do you let a player with so much potential go their entire high school career failing classes. now the kid cant get into college. good coaching and way to be a leader. Siegel will absolutely embarass Shelbyville on Jan. 5. mark my words. Maybe Thomas should have taken the oakland job. but then again he knew there was no talent there. Can he not win without talent? scared to go somewhere which will require coaching?

do you not realize that was the 1st time thomas had ever beaten siegel? and it was the first time siegel had ever lost a region tournament game? guess they cant win the big ones though right? dumby

IS EMMANUEL DONE FOR THE YEAR?

I am definitely not taking up for Siegel's coach, but didn't this Thomas guy get his arse beaten the next night by Randy King?

Speaking of terrible coaches, Siegel has a terrible coach. They should have been in the State tournament last year and did not even get out of the Region. They win in spite of their coaching.

As long as Burks and Turnham are still coaching in this District, nobody else can be called the only lousy coach. These two funeral home directors are the epitome of ineptiness.

Dotson definitely can not win without talent. You will see after this year. He had the most talented team in the Midstate last year and couldn't get out of the Region Semifinals. They lost to a Shelbyville team that beat him with only 2 players, Andrews and Twilley. I guess Thomas picked a good time to beat Siegel for the 1st time. He ended their season. I believe that Thomas is 1-0 against Dotson. Dotson can't win the big ones. Dummy!

Dotson definitely can not win without talent. You will see after this year. He had the most talented team in the Midstate last year and couldn't get out of the Region Semifinals. They lost to a Shelbyville team that beat him with only 2 players, Andrews and Twilley. I guess Thomas picked a good time to beat Siegel for the 1st time. He ended their season. I believe that Thomas is 1-0 against Dotson. Dotson can't win the big ones. Dummy!

Anyone who thinks Siegel will be down after this year doesnt know anything about basketball. Their junior and freshmen classes are hands down the best in the region. So i dont think Dotson will have to worry about winning without talent. :blink:

and like guru said... siegel beat shelbyville in jan. dumby!! do your research before you start talking.

and whats with the dotson hating?? you sound like someone that used to be part of the family at siegel. just got the boot and now they bash siegel just the same way they used to bash oakland before little brother went to play for them.