7AAA Predictions

boroballer

I heard Riverdale got a transfer in from Station Camp??? Any truth to the rumor??

I hope this is true. That just means Siegel will have another player by Christmas break.

And Choppin I have to disagree, Burks is not the most ineffective coach in the district. That award goes to Turnham of Blackman hands down. :thumb:

TJ... jamal is legit. Adams isnt bad but they arent enough to carry the rest of the team.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i agree. maybe wright should fork out some money to corn's dad to bring him to school and be a "bus driver". thats how ensworth landed him. dont worry though he will be back. ensworth is terrible and he saw that this summer at camp. mark my words...elder will be back eventually.

what kids will be going to the new oakland middle school?

hahahaha you act as if corn is poor or something....hes fine financially, the boy carried around a louis vuitton bag on AAU trips!!!

Yes i was aware that Turnham was fired from Riverdale where Burks was his assistant.

Blackman has always been terrible with the excpetion of the year they won the district with Price when Woodson was the coach. This isnt football Blackman lovers. But hey, maybe Shad should be the new basketball coach. Bet he could win more games that Turnham :popcorneater:

How good do you think Siegel will be this year, BB?? Who is runnin point? I think Tate is the best all-around player on that squad. Hammonds is an offensive stud and Gooch is a great athlete. Ced is still very raw and maybe a year away from top form. I think the district is a lock.. beyond that?

How good do you think Siegel will be this year, BB?? Who is runnin point? I think Tate is the best all-around player on that squad. Hammonds is an offensive stud and Gooch is a great athlete. Ced is still very raw and maybe a year away from top form. I think the district is a lock.. beyond that?

Devante Ellis is running the point. He is much improved from last year and had a great summer shooting the ball. Tate is definately solid but Hammonds is the best player on the team. The good thing is that this TEAM doesnt care who scores as long as they get the W. Mark my words now, Cedric Williams will scare a lot of people this year. Please don't think of the same kid you saw at Riverdale last year. And I dont mean he has gotten better... I mean he doesnt even look like the same kid. We will see tomorrow in the playday. GO STARS!!! :angry:

So who would your 5 be from the two Siegel teams?