7AAA Predictions

boroballer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressed by Blackman against Siegel in the loss. They are playing together as a team now. Siegel has too much talent for Blackman to beat but Blackman did compete. DeJuan Brown has really gotten better along with Jalen Smith for Blackman. JD White also did a good job as well as several others. Blackman is the one team of the bottom 3 in my opinion that would be capable of pulling off an upset in the tournament. Go Blaze.

what an idiot you look like now

Any early thoughts on 7AAA this season? Here is my preseason poll...see what you think!

1. Siegel - Simply too many weapons to stop...with or without a healthy Gooch.

2. Oakland - Returns Jamal Hughes and Chrsition Adams. Adds a great coach and motivater in Mike Wright.

3. Lavergne - New transfers in the post will Help Coach Couey and the Wolevrines this season. Could possibly flip-flop with Oakland for #2.

4. Riverdale - Riverdale will have decent athletes as always but not near as good as Siegel's or Lavergne's. Center Craig will help if he can stay out of trouble. Oakland's Wright will be offering free lessons in this match-up.

5. Smyrna - Decent athletes but lack size. Smyrna hasn't had a decent record since the Michael Hicks era.

6. Blackman - Again lack a post presence but do have a good PG in Smith. Could possibly edge out Smyrna and Riverdale before the season is over.

Again the season is a couple of months away but I just wanted to get this new and exciting district started. Good luck to all teams and coaches.

what an idiot you look like now

Any early thoughts on 7AAA this season? Here is my preseason poll...see what you think!

1. Siegel - Simply too many weapons to stop...with or without a healthy Gooch.

2. Oakland - Returns Jamal Hughes and Chrsition Adams. Adds a great coach and motivater in Mike Wright.

3. Lavergne - New transfers in the post will Help Coach Couey and the Wolevrines this season. Could possibly flip-flop with Oakland for #2.

4. Riverdale - Riverdale will have decent athletes as always but not near as good as Siegel's or Lavergne's. Center Craig will help if he can stay out of trouble. Oakland's Wright will be offering free lessons in this match-up.

5. Smyrna - Decent athletes but lack size. Smyrna hasn't had a decent record since the Michael Hicks era.

6. Blackman - Again lack a post presence but do have a good PG in Smith. Could possibly edge out Smyrna and Riverdale before the season is over.

Again the season is a couple of months away but I just wanted to get this new and exciting district started. Good luck to all teams and coaches.

Not really. Most of us knew this district would pretty much be a toss-up and it was. I dont think ANYBODY thought Oakland was to win the district.

GOOD win tonight by my WARRIORS Shelbyville is a good team. I dont usually comment on other team and stuff like that but i am going to tonight...I understand there was fight and 3 players got kicked off the team. I do not know the players but i do know they are high school kids and kids make mistakes. When they make mistakes they should be punished! Somtimes though when we punish i think we as adults try to do too much as politically correct. IF neither of these boys have been in trouble before then in my OPINION this punishment is too severe! now if they have caused trouble before and had a few chances that is one thing HOWEVER IF they have not then punishment for the rest of the season is in my OPINION is too much they made a mistake they have misssed several games but its time to let them back on the team.

I am proud of my WARRIORS tonight they played good and hard all night they did a good job of feeding Vari the ball when you do that it opens the outside shots so we just need to hit them we now have off til friday SO i hope that the guards will put in EXTRA time shooting not what is asked of you but EXTRA be ridiculous on how many shots you make before you go home BECAUSE IT IS TOURNAMENT TIME and a good tournament can turn a 500 season into a really good season so let see if we cant beat some teams even in the region

GO WARRIORS