toughest schedule in State

rigger101

Farragut looks like they have one of the tops, taking on non District folks like DB, OR and Riverdale. Then Maryville, Bearden and Knox Chatolic. Four traditional state powers and playoff teams. That was a gutsy call. I hope they have a deep bench.

Compared to a OR, Owls, Hendersonville or Ravenwood schedule Farraguts looks like a rough road to the playoffs.

White Station has a tough one as well, with only 2 teams being non-playoff caliber teams.

Briarcrest

Ridgeway

Whitehaven

Christian Bro's

East

MUS

Melrose

Central---no playoffs last year

Hamilton--no playoffs last year

Mitchell

It's tough to say who could lay claim to the toughest schedule since the ranking would be based on opponents past performance, and we won't know who the best teams are this year until this season is done. I do expect all of the listed teams to make it back into the playoffs, with the exception of Central and Hamilton.

Knox Catholic moving up this year from 3A-5A, id say they have probably one of the toughest schedules.

@Rhea co.

@Farragut

Austin-East

William Blount

@Webb

@Lenoir City

Maryville

West

@Heritage

Bearden

not only are all of these teams playoff contenders (I mean heritage and west are even pretty good this year) but KC has not played 8 of these teams in a season or play-off game. (They've played west in a scrimmage) just my 2 cents.

I got to say McMinn County has one of the toughest. Their non-district games are rediculous.

Fri Aug. 21 McMinn Central

Fri Aug. 28 McCallie

Fri Sep. 11 at Maryville

Fri Sep. 18 Cleveland D

Fri Sep. 25 at Cookeville

Fri Oct. 2 at Rhea Co. D

Fri Oct. 9 at Bradley Central D

Fri Oct. 16 Soddy Daisy D

Fri Oct. 23 at Walker Valley D

Fri Oct. 30 Ooltewah D