Hillwood vs. Father Ryan

PurpleIrish0x0

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I understand that, but I really dont care what this guy has to say anyway.
Purpleirish0x0,

If you don't care what johnboy has to say then why did you respond to his post?

The real question for an insider like yourself is while it is clear that Father Ryan's D2 rivals MBA, Ensworth, & BA have expanded the gap with regards to the football program, does the Father Ryan community as a whole care that they continue fall further behind those above mentioned programs? What would it take for the Irish to become a 8-2 or 9-1 team with a winning record in their division? As an outsider looking in (Florida City, FL) it seems as if Father Ryan can win against some of their non D2 opponents but they have trouble with all of the D2 teams on their schedule. When was the last time that they had a winning record against their D2 competition? What would it take to turn the ship around or is the Father Ryan faithful willing to allow the football program (ship) to sink like the once great titanic did many years ago?

In my oppinion the gap is still pretty wide talent wise. The difference was the kids at ryan fought a little harder last night and the ball bounced their way a time or two last night.

It is still considered a victory and goes down in the "Win" column. How wide the talent gap is did not help BA last night or last year. The ball bounces both ways. Don't cheapen Ryan's victory. I guess BA can say they have better talent, but Ryan can say they won.

In my oppinion the gap is still pretty wide talent wise. The difference was the kids at ryan fought a little harder last night and the ball bounced their way a time or two last night.

It is still considered a victory and goes down in the "Win" column. How wide the talent gap is did not help BA last night or last year. The ball bounces both ways. Don't cheapen Ryan's victory. I guess BA can say they have better talent, but Ryan can say they won.

That was a very good D2 victory for the Irish. Due to injuries some of the D2 teams have come back to Ryan's level this season where the Irish should have a chance for a victory. Wins against McCallie & MBA are very possible this season if the Irish don't get the big head and play well. I see the Irish finishing the season with a 5-5 or 6-4 season & before the season I said they could go anywhere from 3-7 to 7-3 depending on how many breaks they received. Let's be truthful they are 2-1 and where they should be at this point: Loss to Overton (should have won), Defeated Hillwood (buy a win victory against a very bad team), Defeated BA (I predicted a loss), & have another buy a win coming up against Antioch. Best of luck to the Irish.