Oakland v. Siegel

LOL, big red hope you don't get on here and read these post lol, at least they like you, when they post on our sites it varies. one week they praise me the next a for sale sign will be put in my yard lol. you need to give me a call, and i know you read these its hard not too. Good luck this week to you and your boys stay safe, tell the two boys i said hi. :lol: i would hire you as a head coach you remind me of Boots :roflol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is by far my favorite coach on this staff. I generally like our defensive coach the best anyway though. The guy is a hard-worker, a motivator, and a good role model to boot. Should he go to Riverdale as head man in the near future, I will wear me some cardinal and gold.

Heard seegull has been working on a special little song just for us to the tune of Boom Boom Pow. Hope our student section has a few surprises as well.

He is by far my favorite coach on this staff. I generally like our defensive coach the best anyway though. The guy is a hard-worker, a motivator, and a good role model to boot. Should he go to Riverdale as head man in the near future, I will wear me some cardinal and gold.

Heard seegull has been working on a special little song just for us to the tune of Boom Boom Pow. Hope our student section has a few surprises as well.

The only " Boom Boom Pow" Siegel is gonna run into is that defensive line making a living in the backfield all night.

Kinda makes you wonder how much better this defense would be if we still had............ THE MOOSE B)

OP, you make me sad when you mention Coach Moose. I miss him a ton and it just seems strange not seeing him on the sidelines.

BTW, for you and 2P, last update I heard on Coach Nick was not great. Keep him and his family in your prayers.

Indeed, I shall. I can hardly blame Moose for wanting to be a head coach, least of all at his alma mater, maybe one of these days, him and his wife make their way back to OHS, in some form or another.

I agree patriotmomma and OP. I miss Coach Moose on the sidelines too. Good fellow and a super coach. His D kept us from being humilated many a game and he developed a lot of kids into players. Kaelin Griffith instantly comes to mind. Hope he will get his ring as a head coach as he deserves it. We all know that Coach White inherited a well-coached bunch from him to make his job easier.

We have had a host of excellent D coordinators over the years along with Coach White and Coach Moose. Add in Coach Burke, Coach WEBB ( my all-time favorite), Coach Butler, and the legendary Coach Hughes.

I had heard Coach Nick was really struggling. He is in my daily prayers. I cannot imagine his family's grief right now. Please continue to keep me posted on his situation.

I just saw an Oakland shirt for tonight and it is a WINNER, folks! You kids never cease to amze me. I CAN'T wait!

I agree patriotmomma and OP. I miss Coach Moose on the sidelines too. Good fellow and a super coach. His D kept us from being humilated many a game and he developed a lot of kids into players. Kaelin Griffith instantly comes to mind. Hope he will get his ring as a head coach as he deserves it. We all know that Coach White inherited a well-coached bunch from him to make his job easier.

We have had a host of excellent D coordinators over the years along with Coach White and Coach Moose. Add in Coach Burke, Coach WEBB ( my all-time favorite), Coach Butler, and the legendary Coach Hughes.

I had heard Coach Nick was really struggling. He is in my daily prayers. I cannot imagine his family's grief right now. Please continue to keep me posted on his situation.

I just saw an Oakland shirt for tonight and it is a WINNER, folks! You kids never cease to amze me. I CAN'T wait!

Yes, send all the prayers that you can for Coach Nickerson. Always good to shut-out Siegel, but these goofy penalties, at least in this abundance has got to stop. I dont ever remember feeling upset about winning by 20, but that pretty much sums up how I feel right now. I think Coach Mac called one of his better games, and Christian did a heckuva job executing when there wasnt a flag on the field. His throw to Schaller was just amazing, one of the best Oakland has had when it comes to putting touch on the ball. Barnes is continuing to evolve as a threat in the backfield, his touchdown run on the first possession of the game really set the tone.

I dont really understand why Siegel goes to such great lengths to pretty up their offense by setting guys out wide, in motion, etc. but just run a simple dive, really what does that accomplish? Your not fooling a defense like Oakland. I know Gooch gets frustrated when he doesnt get the ball, but how can you justify it when you cant make the catch when they throw to you? That and sitting on the sidelines by yourself after a possession just reaks of primadonna, but with Siegel, I guess I really should not be suprised. I have to play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game, but Oakland should have been playing their reserves in the 4th, they left quite a few points on the field. It was nice that we gave Trevor some chances, and performed admirably when called upon.

Defensively, I feel pretty good about playing Brentwood, but the offense has got to rid themselves of these petty mistakes and show some killer instinct when they oppurtunity presents itself.