Oakland v. Siegel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to this game every year. With both teams coming in 1-1 and this being the first region game, expect it to be another nail-biter with lots of penalties and lots of licks. Seegull is being awful quiet this year. I miss the days with their obnoxious fans on the T. It just isn't as much fun without those guys on here shotting off their mouths and not backing it up.

I look forward to this game every year. With both teams coming in 1-1 and this being the first region game, expect it to be another nail-biter with lots of penalties and lots of licks. Seegull is being awful quiet this year. I miss the days with their obnoxious fans on the T. It just isn't as much fun without those guys on here shotting off their mouths and not backing it up.

Yeah I was looking forward to seegull as well this year.I will say Oakland wins this one 14-6.

It is really disheartening to see this thread on the 2nd page of the forum. In times past, this one would have had 30 pages on it by now. I guess there is more intensity during basketball season between us these days. Of course the kids are gone now that had to do all the suffering when Seegull opened. Kind of sad to see such disinterest on here from Oakland fans too. After all, we are the defending state champs and we should have some proud and puffed up kids on here promoting their friends. Cmon Oakland, let's not let the Blackman threads pass us!

Anyone have any stats from seegull this year? I would like to see Witt's passing stats and Howse's running stats. How big is their line?

Is Alsup still coaching or did he retire this last yr with that incentive package?

It is really disheartening to see this thread on the 2nd page of the forum. In times past, this one would have had 30 pages on it by now. I guess there is more intensity during basketball season between us these days. Of course the kids are gone now that had to do all the suffering when Seegull opened. Kind of sad to see such disinterest on here from Oakland fans too. After all, we are the defending state champs and we should have some proud and puffed up kids on here promoting their friends. Cmon Oakland, let's not let the Blackman threads pass us!

Anyone have any stats from seegull this year? I would like to see Witt's passing stats and Howse's running stats. How big is their line?

Is Alsup still coaching or did he retire this last yr with that incentive package?

Even last year when Oakland was making a run to a championship, the fanfare wasnt that great, difference in culture now as Siegel is just seen as another ballgame in a quest for a bigger journey. As long as it doesnt effect the overall fan support Oakland gets at their games, I can live with that. Even with Siegel's prowess on offense, it is going to have to take one heckuva game by Siegel to get past the Patriots.