Blackman vs Smyrna

CHEATING, REALLY, RECRUITING, REALLY, OMG, breaking news flash, Parents may want their kids to go to Blackman... this may result in Blackman getting a football player... posters on coach T have figured this out!!! Haters in Rutherford are freaking out while trying to put the pieces together. Blackman has a coach that knows what down and distance means, and comes to work everyday fired up and excited about his job. Money coming in from the stimulus package. Whats next... stay tuned! Blackman may take over the world and send a maned rocket to mars.

Wait, this just in "Smyrna man just saw Bigfoot", oh my bad it was just Elvis or an alien not sure.

Like I told OP friday night, put the hateraide back in the bottle and put the bottle back in the fridge. Last time I checked the games are played on the field and not on computer screens. Besides you guys had no problem with Blackman when you knew you had a W coming and all the speculation makes it look like your panicking. IT'S SCANDALOUS!

We are Blackman!

Ive just been apprehensive in proclaiming them as good as their results have indicated. No doubt they are good, but nobody knows how good. I find the recruiting allegations humorous at best. Blackman finally just has a coaching staff that is taking advantage of the talent they have had all along.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHEATING, REALLY, RECRUITING, REALLY, OMG, breaking news flash, Parents may want their kids to go to Blackman... this may result in Blackman getting a football player... posters on coach T have figured this out!!! Haters in Rutherford are freaking out while trying to put the pieces together. Blackman has a coach that knows what down and distance means, and comes to work everyday fired up and excited about his job. Money coming in from the stimulus package. Whats next... stay tuned! Blackman may take over the world and send a maned rocket to mars.

Wait, this just in "Smyrna man just saw Bigfoot", oh my bad it was just Elvis or an alien not sure.

Like I told OP friday night, put the hateraide back in the bottle and put the bottle back in the fridge. Last time I checked the games are played on the field and not on computer screens. Besides you guys had no problem with Blackman when you knew you had a W coming and all the speculation makes it look like your panicking. IT'S SCANDALOUS!

We are Blackman!

You can dump the hateraide down the drain! Go Blackman! This game will tell all of us alot. If Blackman wins which I think they will we will all have to realize that they are for real. They have had the telent and when you add great coaching, WATCH OUT! :roflolk:

i have seen blackman scrimmage and they are decent they have pretty good athletes in #7 and #2 the scrimmage was a tie but BGA had several drives were they drove down and had their young QB make mistakes. its to early to tell if blackman is powerhouse they have only played tullhoma and Lincoln co. and everyone knows these teams are not good. its going to be a good game i think bryson has a break out game and smyrna wins 17-13

If you base your prediction on the BGA game then you may have a case. However Blackman has pounded Gallatin, Tullahoma and Lincoln County. Notice I did not say beat, but pounded. I will not predict and scores ever because football is a game of emotion and execution. I do say IF Blackman comes out ready to play and executes against anyone they play they will have a great chance to win any game.

They are that good, no really!

We are Blackman!

We are Blackman!

Ive just been apprehensive in proclaiming them as good as their results have indicated. No doubt they are good, but nobody knows how good. I find the recruiting allegations humorous at best. Blackman finally just has a coaching staff that is taking advantage of the talent they have had all along.

Well said OP. Good teams don't just beat the teams they outmatch they demoralize them. For that reason I believe that Blackman has a chance for a special season. Very good talent and Coaching is a fantastic combination. I was at every state championship game last year and I did not see anyone with more talent on the field than Blackman had and only got 5 and 5 out of it. I thought the team that won the 3a game looked like the best team. Even in you guys magical run you got some great breaks, and championship teams take advantage.

Lets get it on!

Now I understand some of the recruiting talk. One of the starting is a Riverdale transfer according to today's DNJ. Interesting. You can bet after the Blackman girls basketball coach turning in Riverdale's girls that Riverdale will be closely watching things in all areas.

We call that CHEATING where I come from. Good luck Smyrna win it out right.

I don't call people cheaters when I don't know all the facts. In fact I don't accuse anyone of anything until it becomes apparent through some entity more powerful than me.

We call that classless. And you should represent yourself and your respective school better than this.

So please just leave the rule enforcing to those who are here to do that... this isn't anarchy... :roflolk:

I never called anybody a cheater. But if guys from BLACKMAN get so upset with this situation then that kinda throws a red flag up. All I said was recruiting kids from different areas that were not zone for Blackman would be considered cheating.

I never called anybody a cheater. But if get so upset with this situation then that kinda throw a red flag up. All I said was that was cheating if that was going on.

screamingeagle09, please proof read your post before and after you post them so we know what the el you talking about. Thanks, The Management.... also for good health wash you hands.

We are Blackman!

Well said OP. Good teams don't just beat the teams they outmatch they demoralize them. For that reason I believe that Blackman has a chance for a special season. Very good talent and Coaching is a fantastic combination. I was at every state championship game last year and I did not see anyone with more talent on the field than Blackman had and only got 5 and 5 out of it. I thought the team that won the 3a game looked like the best team. Even in you guys magical run you got some great breaks, and championship teams take advantage.

Lets get it on!

What Oakland proved last year is that you do not have to have overwhelming talent in order to be successful, just a common goal/belief and a desire to beat your man off the snap on every play. Like you said, the great teams may get some big breaks, but they earn those breaks as well. If Blackman marches right through Smyrna like they did in the first two games, ill be the first one on here to consider them a legit state contender.

Hey guys, recruiting goes on EVERYWHERE!!! Did it go on at RHS when Rankin was there? Yes! Did it go on at Smyrna when Shad was there? Yes! Does it go on at Siegel and OHS? You bet! Did it go on at Blackman when it first opened? Oh yeah!!! :D and it probably goes on today as well.

The fact is it happens, GET OVER IT!!! If a kid wants to move out of one zone so he can go play across town, then who cares! And Im not just talking about football either, name a sport and this type of stuff happens. The fact is they still have got to line up and play the game no matter what color jersey they are wearing.

Recruiting or no recruiting, it should be a fun night at Blackman Friday. Mrs. Vick said Friday night they are expecting one of the largest crowds ever over there.Even larger than the BHS vs RHS crowd in '01! That should be one heck of an atmosphere. All I can say is get there early!

I think Blackman probably wins, but it wont be easy!

BHS 21

SMS 17

:popcorneater:

Then why do we have Div. II? :angry:

Lets get back to the game for couple of post....

What is the thought of the news below?

Three-headed monster

Blackman's three main running backs — DeShawn Smith, Jaquez Smith and I'tavius Mathers — have combined for 509 yards for 254.5 yards a game this season through two non-district games. As a team, the Blaze are averaging 306 yards a game.

Running back Carries Yards Yards per carry TDs

DeShawn Smith 13 208 16 2

I'tavius Mathers 14 195 13.9 1

Jaquez Smith 23 106 4.6 6

Next PageundefinedPrevious Page