Station Camp(0-1) vs Portland(0-2)

Navydiver07

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland SHOULD win this game. I believe SC lost all 11 starting players on offense. The Panthers have a good quarterback and several returning starters. Also coming off the WH loss, they will be very hungry for a win. It could turn out to be a defensive match-up. Both of these teams will be fighting for a playoff spot. With all that said, I am still going to pick Station Camp by 7. They are well coached and always manage to turn out a good solid team. Good luck to both!

I don't understand why everyone believes that Station Camp will win this one. Are you serious? Station Camp lost all of their offensive starters and Portland has almost all of theirs returning. Portland played hard against White House Friday night and they have something to prove. I have no doubt that Portland takes this one 24-14.

station camp lost starters..yes. but i heard they are also returning some awesome talent in the back field and on the line. they played siegel well but became overwhelmed towards the end and gave up some big drives. they look to have a very succesful season and friday night may be a test, but station camp comes out on top in this one.

what does station camp have this year as far as playmakers.

same question with portland.

I don't understand why everyone believes that Station Camp will win this one. Are you serious? Station Camp lost all of their offensive starters and Portland has almost all of theirs returning. Portland played hard against White House Friday night and they have something to prove. I have no doubt that Portland takes this one 24-14.

You're kidding right? PTown is averaging 1 point per game, thanks to the Devils' bumbled snap. This was the year they should have beaten a young White House but lost 32-2 while "playing hard". I know SC only scored a field goal last week, but they were up against a very tough Siegel team and SC is pretty young this year. Despite the Panthers' returning starters, they just can't seem to get it together. I'll go with the Bison 21-3.