Station Camp(0-1) vs Portland(0-2)

Navydiver07

This is one of the few games that Portland is counting on to put in the w column. Station Camp is down this year and the Panthers will take advantage of that and score their first offensive touchdown of the season and then some. Obviously the Bison are having trouble with their offense as well having only scored 3 last week. This game will be a hard fought defensive game. In the end, Portland will come out on top 14-7. Good Luck! :thumb:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the few games that Portland is counting on to put in the w column. Station Camp is down this year and the Panthers will take advantage of that and score their first offensive touchdown of the season and then some. Obviously the Bison are having trouble with their offense as well having only scored 3 last week. This game will be a hard fought defensive game. In the end, Portland will come out on top 14-7. Good Luck! :thumb:

Station Camp has outscored the Panthers 3-2 on the season. But I will take them by two touchdowns in this one. Portland has yet to score an offensive point in two games. I'll say 21-7 Station Camp.

Portland did play better last week. We also got a few things going on offense. We have a pretty good QB that is running the veer pretty good, and with all the trickery going on (nice hook-n-ladder) Portland looks to finally put up some points against an inferior opponent. We can finally exploit our passing game because Station Camp looks to have a weak secondary. Don’t see many of there DBs matching up with our # 9. PHS will get 1st win. PHS 19 SCHS 10

I don't see how Station Camp has a week secondary...Did you watch the game last week? Besides the drive right before the half, the DB's did really well. And to whomever that was that said station camp has no line and Portland's backs are good..... Where's the proof on your backs, they haven't done anything yet. And yes the Bison line is younger, but the went up against an older more experience D line last week, and this week is a good test to measure up against.

But enough of the trash talk, i think this game will allow both teams to see what kind of a team the really have, and plus you know that there will be some big hits. Good luck to both.

I don't see how Station Camp has a week secondary...Did you watch the game last week? Besides the drive right before the half, the DB's did really well. And to whomever that was that said station camp has no line and Portland's backs are good..... Where's the proof on your backs, they haven't done anything yet. And yes the Bison line is younger, but the went up against an older more experience D line last week, and this week is a good test to measure up against.

But enough of the trash talk, i think this game will allow both teams to see what kind of a team the really have, and plus you know that there will be some big hits. Good luck to both.

Look pantherfan 2000 used to be a coach at portland so excuse him along with squatman and footbal fanatic09. They are just talking alot of smack i know for a fact that they coached at Portland ive been a panther fan my whole life so i will apologise for them.

Look pantherfan 2000 used to be a coach at portland so excuse him along with squatman and footbal fanatic09. They are just talking alot of smack i know for a fact that they coached at Portland ive been a panther fan my whole life so i will apologise for them.

Gunright01- How come each time someone says something positive about the Panthers you accuse them of being a former coach or someone trying to stir up trouble? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Dude! Get over your paranoia that everyone posting about the Panthers is a former coach. I am not a coach nor have I ever been. And nobody is asking for an apology so stop apologizing for other posters. You're taking this stuff WAY too seriously. :thumb:

Bottom dwellers & bottom feeders. Ain't much difference in 2 losers. Here Go MO coming. :twisted:

S.C WATCH OUT FOR #79 HE"LL TACKLE YOU IN THE BACK IF YOUR NOT WATCHIN YOUR BACK.LAST WEEK WAS THE WORST DIRTY PLAY THAT IVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.AND FOR THE RECORD THAT WAS THE MOST POINTS SCORED FOR W.H AGAINST PORTLAND IN THERE RIVALED HISTORY.NOT BAD CONSIDERING W.H TOOK THERE STARTERS OUT EARLY IN THE 3RD QRTR.THE SCORE COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN A WHOLE LOT WORSE.BUT HEY COACH P ALWAYS PULL HIS STARTERS EARLY ,IT GIVES THE BACKUPS ALOT OF P TIME.GOOD LUCK S.C AND WATCH YOUR BACK.... :roflol: