Bradley Central @ Cleveland

volntn

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So becouse Cleveland lost a few games,you say "they are the worst team ever", give them a break, new system , new coach, ! I thought they played much better vs BC than MC . I think that by mid season they will turn it around. They are having to step it up and play better teams this year. And yes Cleveland and WV have a 50 - 50 chance of making playoffs no matter how good or bad they are(luck of the draw) It doesn't make BC bad if they dont( BC has more teams to compete with for 2 spots)

EK vs D-flo 0-1

Who coached Soddy Daisy the past two years?

You are correct about one thing, Cleveland is bad,,,but that doesn't mean Bradley is good...

You go to such an effort to "clarify how bad Cleveland is"........

Your team beat them by 1 pt in OT, because they couldn't hit an extra point,,,,,

so where does that leave your Bears?

The one statement that you made that really shows the pitiful state of football in Bradley Co,,,,,,

"D-Flo is the best coach in the county now".... :thumb:

and think about this,,,between WVHS and CHS, one will be in the Playoffs,,,Bradley Central won't!

and.....I'm Charlie Murphy!

BCHS 2-1 CHS 0-2,Bears tied for first.As bacon pointed out..CHS has now lost 4 in a row . :wacko:

Go BEARS!!!!!!

So becouse Cleveland lost a few games,you say "they are the worst team ever", give them a break, new system , new coach, ! I thought they played much better vs BC than MC . I think that by mid season they will turn it around. They are having to step it up and play better teams this year. As for talking about 5a, 6a, 3a( their are only a, aa, aaa football ) and 14 districts ( i think) And yes Cleveland and WV have a 50 - 50 chance of making playoffs no matter how good or bad they are(luck of the draw) It doesn't make BC bad if they dont( BC has more teams to compete with for 2 spots)

Lets not get the cart in front of the horse here. Right now the Bears have a good of a shot as anybody for one of those 2 spots. As far as picking on CHS, there fans deserve it moreso than any other team in the state. I am simply using the one liners that they have spewed for years and combining them into a paragraph. I can tell the taste of crow isn't very palatable for them, but I do enjoy watching them trying to gulp it down. CHS has talent, the new staff just doesnt know how to use it and the players have terrible attitudes. Those two combined with zero depth and kids running from the CHS program to WV and BCHS might have doomed them to being Mediocre for several years. It's another topic for another day.

From here on out WV and CHS will not be favored in any game they play, so really a playoff spot is kind of a joke.Sure one will get one, Thats the way it is setup. But a 2 or 3 win team being in the playoff's will be self evident and nothing they will be able to brag about.