• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MVM made a mistake ??? :thumb:

D :thumb:

One of many ...I'm sure.

http://www.eurosportscoreboard.com/cgi- ... 2&State=tn

Blame my favorite ranking source.

They are way off...any thoughts on how to correct them ??

D :thumb:

It was excellent to see one of the previous PSA players make the paper with the Soddy Daisy goal on Siegel...go Freshman !

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:29 pm Re: Rankings Week 2 For 8/30-9/7

by Canesoverhere » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:25 am

"Playing to a tie is not difficult if you keep 11 players in the box. (we've played Greenville before). Winning the match 2-0 or 3-0 may give people "

Canes... I'm assuming you didn't travel across the state to see the game so your comment is without weight. Ask anyone from Farragut who was at the game - I'm sure they would agree they were lucky to get out of town with a win against Greeneville. It was a great game involving 2 great teams. I've seen pretty much every Greeneville game - boys and girls - for the last 10 years. Eiskamp never packs the box - never.

Trying to get it in before Saturday, MJ. Looking forward to Katie Hunter in Oak Ridge this weekend.

Greeneville 11 Cosby 0

Red Card ...Greenville :popcorneater:

I hear ya MVM. WE were all perplexed. I promise the bench played 3/4 of the entire game with all Jr's and Sr's on the bench. This weekend it will be quite different at the Katie Hunter Tourney to be sure...that is...unless we have to sit out the next game for being red-carded. :roflolk: