A E vs Fulton

reverse

This game is an easy one to call, but it will be a back and forth score. Fulton I think will come out on top of this one. It's not going to be easy for the Falcons, but i believe they can find the self esteem to punish the Roadrunners. The Falcons will have the game won by the 3rd quarter.

Falcons-28

AE-13

I hate it that your first post on CoachT had a bad prediction... maybe you should've warmed up last week with Fulton/Powell. There's no way Austin-East gives up 28 pts.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Turtle ... where has T Pryor been ??? was he hurt or suspended ??? did he get in trouble AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN ??? he is such a good kid ya know !! ha ha .. How mant times has he been in trouble anyway ... breaking out windows with fist at Fulton showed how good a kid he is .. did he ever have to pay for that window ??? if he was suspended I figured he would be reinstated for Falcons game anyway ... whats up with this .... if he has been hurt then I apologize but something tells me not !!!

Pryor was not suspended. He is in good standings with the school and the football team.

"Good Standings with the football team".... Best quote of the year on many different levels.

First of all.... Please explain this to me. How can a student athlete at AE (Always Eligible HS) attend school for 30 to 35 days out of the 90 day Spring Semester, not go to summer school, and pass enough classes to be eligible to play in the Fall? One things for certain..."He must be in great standings with the football team" in order to pull that off. There must have been a lot of stratagizin' going on to be able to have him dress out for this big Friday night showdown. Did someone play the "Bless his little heart" card and make him an eligible starter? I would imagine that this took the cooperation of many important people to help out this poor inner-city child in need.

However, let's assume that he did this all on his own and everything is legitimate. If this is the case, then I am very impressed with his ability to overcome adversity and rise to academic glory with his hard work, determination, and his success in becoming a life long learner. I can only imagine the amount of make-up work he was required to complete after missing 50+ days of school and never needing to enroll in summer school. The more I type, the more I want to celebrate his success! The mentoring program and support system at AE must be amazing to encourage someone like Pryor and turn him around in such a short time period. With a heart of gold and a fist of steel this alone is why I want to nominate his turn-around story to Pilot's High School Heroes so that the entire region knows what's happening in the huddle at Austin East.

So don't stereotype him as a fist punching, window breaking, chair throwing teenager. The Austin East community is celebrating their current pride & Joy. So let's give him a break and cheer him on when you see him dress out on the field with the other eligible athletes. To say "He's in good standings with the football team" almost brings a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat....and that is good enough for me.

Eligible or not....Let's play some football tonight!

Go Falcons!

Here's some history...

1991 - 2001: Austin-East wins 11 straight.

2002 - 2005: Austin-East and Fulton win 3 a piece with neither team winning two consecutive games.

2006 - 2007: Fulton wins 3 straight.

2008: Austin-East wins.

I'm feeling a repeat of the 90s. Austin-East will beat Fulton at least for the next 3 years.

Well while I'm on a little roll....Your memory's a little foggy.

While there have been many strong football teams from AE in the past... AE's longest winning streak was from 1991 to 1997. In 1998, Fulton won the game 41-0. The first game ever played at Dusty Lennon Stadium was won by the Falcons. And during the history of your fine stadium that intimidates many with your parking fees, there have been 20 Fulton/AE games played with each team leaving the field of battle with 10 victories a piece.

If you're like Turtle and unable to make to the game... Tune into 91.1 and listen to the action. Although Russel Mayes has treated like a banned library book to be burned in the 1960's and is not allowed to broadcast from the Austin East Press box, he'll be calling the game as he see's it from the visitors stands with a 50 foot extension cord, a folding table, and broadcasting via cell phone with all of the falcon faithful.

Go Falcons!

Well while I'm on a little roll....Your memory's a little foggy.

While there have been many strong football teams from AE in the past... AE's longest winning streak was from 1991 to 1997. In 1998, Fulton won the game 41-0. The first game ever played at Dusty Lennon Stadium was won by the Falcons. And during the history of your fine stadium that intimidates many with your parking fees, there have been 20 Fulton/AE games played with each team leaving the field of battle with 10 victories a piece.

If you're like Turtle and unable to make to the game... Tune into 91.1 and listen to the action. Although Russel Mayes has been banned to broadcast from the Austin East Press box, he'll be calling the game as he see's it from the visitors stands with a 50 foot extension cord, a folding table, and broadcasting via cell phone with all of the falcon faithful.

Go Falcons!

You're right... I forgot our 1-9 season. I don't have time to research right now, but if it's even at Dusty Lennon... we have more wins at Bob Black. But it doesn't matter where the game is played tonight. If it was played in the parking lot between the cars that paid to park, Austin-East would win.

This game is an easy one to call, but it will be a back and forth score. Fulton I think will come out on top of this one. It's not going to be easy for the Falcons, but i believe they can find the self esteem to punish the Roadrunners. The Falcons will have the game won by the 3rd quarter.

Falcons-28

AE-13

I hate it that your first post on CoachT had a bad prediction... maybe you should've warmed up last week with Fulton/Powell. There's no way Austin-East gives up 28 pts.

Bad prediction watever im a follower of 4mysister were both pulling for the Falcons and gtreat minds

think the same. I hate to break it to Ya.

Bad prediction watever im a follower of 4mysister were both pulling for the Falcons and gtreat minds

think the same. I hate to break it to Ya.

Hahahaha Let's see "WaterBoy" and you're a follower of "4mysister" So I put 2 and 2 together and I've figured out who you are. How much did she pay you to get on here and post???? Hahaha :thumb:

But we're 2 hours 30 minutes away from game time. I know CoachT has been filled with a lot of harsh things being said but in all honesty this will be one of the best games around East Tennessee. I'm very disappointed I won't be able to attend but I know my boys will pull it out..

The best of luck to both teams, let's pray that it'll be a clean game and the fans behave themselves . I'll be listening to 990 AM....

Let's GO AE!!!

4 my sister I CAN"T HEar you !! :thumb:

Congrats to AE ... never seen a team win a game with only about 40 yards combined rushing and passing .. Fulton outplayed AE but lost ... well I will say they lost to number 10 for AE .. he never got blocked all night long .. i think they said on TV that Fulton had about 195 or so yards offense and AE had 35 at the end of game .. I still dont know how AE won that game ... it was the weirdest thing .. Falcons blew numerous opportunities in the red zone .. coming away with no points on 4 different occasions ... but give AE defense credit they held when it counted .. a couple dropped passes by Fulton that were TD's hurt BAD !!!

Congrats to AE ... never seen a team win a game with only about 40 yards combined rushing and passing .. Fulton outplayed AE but lost ... well I will say they lost to number 10 for AE .. he never got blocked all night long .. i think they said on TV that Fulton had about 195 or so yards offense and AE had 35 at the end of game .. I still dont know how AE won that game ... it was the weirdest thing .. Falcons blew numerous opportunities in the red zone .. coming away with no points on 4 different occasions ... but give AE defense credit they held when it counted .. a couple dropped passes by Fulton that were TD's hurt BAD !!!

pitiful response...but typical by a fulton fan after any loss...

anytime Fulton loses is a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!