How about them Whitwell TIGERS

Jashawn

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh lord i know whitwell isnt talking a bunch of towards south pitt. hahahaha

when was the last time you came close to beating them? lol

congratulations on beating copperbasin (not a very good team this year by any standing), and who is sunbright again? hahahaha

whitwell will get their awakening when they play a real team or too, when they lose by 50 to marion, south pitt, and signal(which beat yall in their first scrimmage ever as a team 56-0).

so how about them whitwell tigers? :roflolk::D:D

NotsoGreatDefender:

Read previous comment by a true Whitwell fan...the one who started this thread....he agrees with what I said and took no offense to my statements especially ending the post wishing the Tigers best of luck. Be sure and read the Coach T Rules on comments being made or you won't make it very long on here.

Yes PirateTom your right he want make it long with comments like that.

NotsoGreatDefender:

Read previous comment by a true Whitwell fan...the one who started this thread....he agrees with what I said and took no offense to my statements especially ending the post wishing the Tigers best of luck. Be sure and read the Coach T Rules on comments being made or you won't make it very long on here.

So the sp pirates are only one allowed to make "smart" comments and down other teams?????? Don't make the Whitwell or MC folks look bad by putting me as a fan of those teams, because I am not.

Unlike the Whitwell and MC fans I don't mind letting you arrogant sp fans know how you are.

So why don't you tone it down a little and be civilized, quit talking about mercy rules and I will move on.

Old Pirate is a tad dis-appointed in some of the SP folkes bashing the Tigers. Recon they should be applauded for 2 big wins. OP says congrats fellers, great too see some excitement in Tiger Land again. OP says continue to work hard and believe in the system and better days should return. This OP is glad to see the program on an upward path. :angry: Corse this don't mean when time comes to rattle them red cages OP won't show much sympathy. :popcorneater:

Dad burnit, OP's Nashvegas trips have become fables round the valley. :thumb: The new coach must be doin something right in tiger country. OP's not sure when the last time the tigers were 2-0?

OP, He has definitly impressed me so far. He seems to be a smart one..... FINALLY! One thing I really like is that he is getting the freshmen in A LOT. Even when we were neck to neck early in the games. I think that will really help us out in years to come. Tigers haven't been 2-0 in a while... and after this week with taft it should be a pretty easy 3-0. Then we will have our first District game with Lookout Valley. They'll be ready to play so it should be pretty exciting.

Oh yeah, thanks for the Congrats :roflol: