Kenwood beats Henry County Again

fastcat

I vividly remember my last trip to Paris to watch our Knights destroy your Patriots. Not sure if we can duplicate that this year as we looked disorganized Friday night however, our games with Henry County have always been a battle. We are bigger, faster and just flat out more physical than Henry County but you guys are generally better coached and more organized. After week one, we will either play a good game or it could be another long season. Either way I always expect to beat the big ugly red team. The Knights will surprise you guys agian if you are not ready, and there is no way that you all are as good as the team we played last week. They probably would have beat you guys by 80.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vividly remember my last trip to Paris to watch our Knights destroy your Patriots. Not sure if we can duplicate that this year as we looked disorganized Friday night however, our games with Henry County have always been a battle. We are bigger, faster and just flat out more physical than Henry County but you guys are generally better coached and more organized. After week one, we will either play a good game or it could be another long season. Either way I always expect to beat the big ugly red team. The Knights will surprise you guys agian if you are not ready, and there is no way that you all are as good as the team we played last week. They probably would have beat you guys by 80.

Your memory may be a little fuzzy, unless you consider winning 17-14 a destruction!

I will agree with you that Pats are better Coached and more organized. As you said, after Week 1 it will be another long season for the Knights from Kenwood!

You posts are so ridiculous that is hard to take you seriously. I assume since they beat you by 57 and you think they would beat us by 80, that you expect Kenwood to beat us by 23. Is that right? If you are a betting man, please meet me at the concession stand at 7:00!

Where are all of the Henry Co. folks? We can't even keep a discussion on the first page. Let's talk some BIG RED FOOTBALL!

After listening to them in the stands the last two weeks, I can tell you where they are...they are home whining about not blowing out our first two opponents. Last year they whined about the games being too boring. They don't know what they want. They are good fans, but very typical fans. If they can't get on here and gloat about demolishing someone, they just stay off.

I will tell you why they are not on here, they know that they are going to get that butt beat by lowly little Kenwood AGAIN. I THINK WE HAVE WON TWO OF THE LAST THREE MEETINGS WITH THE PATRIOTS. That is the only program that we can say that about. LOL We are bigger, faster and just flat out more physical and by the nights end on Friday, the better coaching of Henry County will matter not in teh second half because the Mighty Patriots will be afraid of their own shadow after getting punched in the mouth in the first half on their home field. Kenwood won the last time we were in Paris and we will win this time. Oh and the old boy wanting to bet with me, I would love to take you up on that bet at the concession stand but I work nights and to my disliking, I will not be able to attend the game. LOL but here we come.

Fatkitty hates HC and is delusional about Kenwood. He gets on these threads, starts a bunch of crap and then won't show his face after he is wrong. I will propose a bet that you don't need to be at the game to accept. If HC wins you never post on CoachT under fastcat again and I will do the same if Kenwood wins. I would say the loser never posts on CoachT again which would be a huge favor to anyone that has ever read one of your posts! However, I know you will create another user name to post under so man up and bet your user name against mine.

Where are all of the Henry Co. folks? We can't even keep a discussion on the first page. Let's talk some BIG RED FOOTBALL!

After listening to them in the stands the last two weeks, I can tell you where they are...they are home whining about not blowing out our first two opponents. Last year they whined about the games being too boring. They don't know what they want. They are good fans, but very typical fans. If they can't get on here and gloat about demolishing someone, they just stay off.

Well old coach of 82 years, you are now a fan also. You are on Coach T more than the moderators. maybe you should ask for that job and let us know how you really feel :D

I didn't go to the Humboldt game because I knew it would be so crowded and to be honest I didn't want to pack into those seats. I did attend the Liberty game and I do see a new team, but it is still a VERY GOOD team that will contend for the 5A championship. I'd say the blowouts will begin this week.

HC 49

Kenwood 7

Well old coach of 82 years, you are now a fan also. You are on Coach T more than the moderators. maybe you should ask for that job and let us know how you really feel :D

I didn't go to the Humboldt game because I knew it would be so crowded and to be honest I didn't want to pack into those seats. I did attend the Liberty game and I do see a new team, but it is still a VERY GOOD team that will contend for the 5A championship. I'd say the blowouts will begin this week.

HC 49

Kenwood 7

Check your facts please. There are two posters on this very page who have posted more than I. That includes your friend "wingman" who has 400 more posts than myself. HC football fans don't know what they want except they love to complain. Sometimes they complain about lack of seating (sound familiar?). They complain about blowout wins being boring. They complain about games being too close (I have heard that for two weeks running). This is typical, and no different from what I encountered in Mississippi. I agree with you that the team is a good one. Time will only tell how good.

The most humiliating defeat for HCHS, in my opinion, was a 30-3 loss to a very average Kenwood team in 2003. Our boys didn't show up that night. They made every concieveable mistake in the book and made the poorest effort I have seen in from a Paris team. Just a reminder that we have to bring our A-game every Friday night. If we don't, Fastcat could be gloating Saturday morning.

GO BIG RED