Perry Co. @ Loretto

radio33

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the Loretto fans ? PC is 3 pts from starting 2-0 this season going into a game they should win . I dont think PC has ever been in that good of shape . I have seen some winless, and 1or 2 win seasons. I wonder if PC can get over the hump with more wins than loses this year?? What does everybody think?

Perry county football has a long way to go but this is the most solid team they have had in a while and probably ever. They have a good quarterback who can make plays on the ground and through the air. They also have a solid defense that looks much better against the pass than in years past. My biggest concern for this team is their lack of strength and aggressiveness up front on both sides of the ball. At times in both of their first two games PC has gotten pushed off the ball badly by the opposing lines. Overall a much improved football team.

I will say this, I know some of the ex players from Perry County and I know that Perry County's best team has graduated. However, If they work, then it might be possible for them to have a decent season. On the flip side, Perry County lacks in three things, Power, Raw Talent, and Size. This has been the case since about 2005 or 2006 when all the size and talent left. However, I wish the best of luck to the Vikings.

I will say this, I know some of the ex players from Perry County and I know that Perry County's best team has graduated. However, If they work, then it might be possible for them to have a decent season. On the flip side, Perry County lacks in three things, Power, Raw Talent, and Size. This has been the case since about 2005 or 2006 when all the size and talent left. However, I wish the best of luck to the Vikings.

This really sounds like an old player of say around 2005 or 2006 that don’t want a team to do better then what he did. I could be wrong but I saw them play hickman co in a scrimmage this fall I would not say they lack in “raw talent” with the QB they have or that slot receiver that carries the ball some too. As size goes I thought the two tackles were really large men 300 plus each and both well over 6 foot. But as far as power I have no clue.