jeff county @ sev county

schs2011

I guess there is no prediction on this game. Looks like one of the biggest games in east tennessee considering the 6A side of things. Only 1 of these 2 will make the playoffs. They are fighting each other for the 6A out of the imac conference. Should be a great game. Jeff will get atleast 3 points. But hopefully they will get that vier game going and score touchdowns. Sevier is a tough game once again for jeff. they have a tough schedule.

I guess there is no prediction on this game. Looks like one of the biggest games in east tennessee considering the 6A side of things. Only 1 of these 2 will make the playoffs. They are fighting each other for the 6A out of the imac conference. Should be a great game. Jeff will get atleast 3 points. But hopefully they will get that vier game going and score touchdowns. Sevier is a tough game once again for jeff. they have a tough schedule.

Crazy that T$$AA made it where you MUST win this game or you do NOT make the playoffs.

Sad for both schools and the players. 3rd game in the season and you are in a MUST win situation.

I do not know enough about SC to make a prediction, but I am guessing Jeff Co will have to play a near flawless game and score some TD's early.

More cowbell or BUST! lol

Go Patriots!!!!

OHS i dont think it is exactly a MUST win. Yes it would be a big win for the pats being 0-2 and searching for answers....but they dont have to win this particular game to make the post-season. They do however have to finish ahead of sevierville in the conference. I was just looking at in terms of they both go through the conference and end up with one loss, then it would go back to the head-to-head matchup. So if that ends up being the case the winner friday would be playing in the playoffs.

Should be a good game between two former Region 1 members. SC gutted out a hard fought victory at Halls last week but their execution in certain aspects was horrible. Penalties, turnovers, lack of composure and their horrendious kick off coverage made this a much closer game then it should've been.

QB Zack Flynn especially has to start taking better care of the ball. He has already thrown four interceptions in this very young season. He is a very accurate passer with a good arm but sometimes he forces too many passes into tight coverage.

Look for SC to spread the field with 4 receiver sets where they can either throw or run. They will also mix in a little veer with the backup QB, #5 Danny Chastain. This years WR corps doesn't have a dynamic playermaker like Patrick Miller but they do catch just about everything that they can get their hands on. Dakota Cogdill (more physical) and Kel Mcardel (more elusive) are the primary RB's. They won't wow you with their speed but they are steady, workman like backs who have had a nice year so far.

The defense has been solid (especially considering the poor field position they have inherited from the terrible coverage units and turnovers). I think teams are only averaging something like 2.5 to 3 yards a carry so far which is acceptable. We haven't really played a great passing team yet so it is hard to guage just how good the secondary is but they haven't given up many yards or big plays either. Like the rest of the team, however, they lose their focus once in a while and will give up a big play or have an ill timed penalty that makes you wonder where their minds are.

Kick off coverage has never been a forte of SC but this unit may be the worst in the Brewer era. They just need to onside kick it or kick it out of bounds..... everytime.....period. Just terrible. This unit alone has kept both Halls and WB in games that they should have won by more comfortable margins.

How good is SC? Who knows for sure. Sometimes they look very good and at other times they look very mediocre. The truth be told, they are probably somewhere in the middle. It is certain though that if they have another another game like they did against Halls, the Patriots will have enough to get the win.