TROUSDALE HOSTS GORDNSVILLE- ON THE CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

I heard earlier tonight that TC was going to have 5 players out tomorrow.

Like I said earlier, I'll believe it when I see it.

However, I hope no more get sick, and the ones who are have a speedy recovery.

Even with the players out, TC is scary good.

I'm looking forward to the game.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

I believe if Creasy thought those 5 boys being out would beat us......they wouldn't be out. :lol:

TC rolls in this one.... game will be decided by halftime. Just like last year.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

I believe if Creasy thought those 5 boys being out would beat us......they wouldn't be out. :lol:

5 starters out would hurt any team, but I'm still picking the Yeller Jackets. Ford being back will replace 2 of um. He is a good one.Go Trousdale

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

5 starters out would hurt any team, but I'm still picking the Yeller Jackets. Ford being back will replace 2 of um. He is a good one.Go Trousdale

He said 5 players not 5 starters. At least i hope its not 5 starters :lol:

The way I understood it, it was going to be 5 starters.

Do I believe it? Not really.

Either way Gville will have to show up.

If they don't, it could be a long night, pig flu or not.

i love gordonsville tiger football but it is going to be woodmore up the middle most ever play thats what has done us in the last two games. lots of good players on gordonsville team but the jury is still out on moose and his staff. that is the way lots of fans feel. too much talent on the team to get stomped every week. the tigers will come out flat with no emotion just like they did with friendship. they are beat before opening kickoff. the bad thing is they come out next week pumped up jumping around because its only monterey. the time to get stoked is for big games not just for the teams who are bad most every season. i know these are hard words for the team i love but sometimes tough love is called for . i dont post much because most of the time most posters are full of crap proble didnt football by the way they act . i know why yhe jackets are a powerhouse every year it is because their players are dedicated , eat sleep breath jactet football.i know because i went to state twice myself takes the heart of a champion to get their. i hate to say it but the jackets show us what the heart of a champion is tonight. better luck next week against a lower level team. i hope some players are reading this and make me eat my words. good luck to both teams and may the heart of a champion comes out of both.