loudon @ CAK

redskinsfan

also IMO the D-line of loudon will hve no problem. The leading sacker in the team is a Nose shade followed by the DE and DT. they all have over 3 sacks. #69 has 5 so far on the season. #60 has 3 or 4 and the DE# 81 i think has 3 or 4. they will have no problem gettin to the QB. ad from what i have seen from CAK it looks like the QB likes to run more than throw. so i guess only time will tell. but on the upside. that DE #45 on CAK is the only one leading #69 in sack so. i guess we will have to see who out proforms the other. This is a huge test for Loudons secondary also IMO they are fast but small and shouldnt be overlooked bacause of their size.

Can you confirm these stats from PrepXtra??

#69 3 games 7 tackles (5 solo, 2 ast and 5 sacks) 1 tackle against Alcoa

#60 3 games 13 tackles (8 solo, 5 ast and 2 sacks) 2 tackles against Alcoa

#81 3 games 7 tackles (7 solo, 0 ast and 2 sacks) 0 tackles against Alcoa

It appears that these players had their best games against Campbell County and Lenoir City.

We have heard about a "dominant" NT from Seymour, he had a TOTAL of one tackle against our starters. I appreciate you slapping our linemen in the face and giving us NO credit at all.

I hope the Loudon team and fans have safe trip to CAK Friday night.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No contest, Loudon just wants this more. The Redskins are ranked below these CAK rich boys every year and they are tired of it. There is no doubt this CAK team can throw the ball but everyone that was at the Loudon Alcoa game knows that the Redskin defensive backs are solid. number 15 and 25 hold down the corner spot while 5 and 6 are at safety. Alcoa completed 1 pass all night and it was to a running back so i dont see CAK throwing it all over the yard this year.

I dont know if i should say anything about this but the Redskins have a secret weapon that they are going to break out this week, im not gonna say anything about him or what position he plays but i can give the number... 14, this kid is a hoss and CAK is going to have their hands full with this one

No contest, Loudon just wants this more. The Redskins are ranked below these CAK rich boys every year and they are tired of it. There is no doubt this CAK team can throw the ball but everyone that was at the Loudon Alcoa game knows that the Redskin defensive backs are solid. number 15 and 25 hold down the corner spot while 5 and 6 are at safety. Alcoa completed 1 pass all night and it was to a running back so i dont see CAK throwing it all over the yard this year.

I dont know if i should say anything about this but the Redskins have a secret weapon that they are going to break out this week, im not gonna say anything about him or what position he plays but i can give the number... 14, this kid is a hoss and CAK is going to have their hands full with this one

Why would Loudon wait until game 4 to break out this secret weapon? Why wouldn't he be used against Alcoa?

"No contest". WOW! :D Happy to see the Loudon fans are level headed. Thats quite a shot you're taking at our team. I really don't know how to debate with someone who feels like CAK is not capable of competing with Loudon. :D Really all I can say is I believe you are allowing emotions to cloud any sensible football judgement you may or may not have. I guess we won't know for sure until after Friday night. "Rich boys" is about as cliched as it gets when it comes to discussing kids who attend private school, and what does that have to do with high school football anyway? I only wish I had the money that you assume everyone at CAK has. I know this won't change your opinion, but I drive a Ford pickup truck, my wife drives a mini van, both have over 150K miles on them, I don't live in a West Knoxville mansion, and I work about 60 hours a week to send my kids to CAK. I guess you will believe whatever you want to believe. Now I'd love to discuss football with someone from Loudon that is a bit more realistic.

loudons o-line and d-line are solid. but CAK has some speed out wide. Loudon has proved they can stop the pass and CAK has proved they can stop the run but Loudon hasnt seen a passing attack like CAKs yet and CAK hasnt seen a running game like Loudons.

hope to have a clean, hard fought game from both teams

Loudon- 21

CAK- 10